Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some drawing, black and white, that are so-called self portraits

Painterdude-#-33.jpg

Painterdude-#-75.jpg

Painterdude-#-12.jpg

Painterdude-#-7.jpg

at last ,,my potsmoking adopted grandaddy :p posting up his pics again :woohoo:
lovin them P,DUDE ;)

hey pdude heres a couple of pics
of the big freeze we had thats just melted :p and a couple more from the minx :D

100_9343.JPG100_9344.JPG

100_9379.JPG100_9381.JPG

Looking excellent PDude.....scruffy you are!

Uk....fine looking from the small one, give her a tcbud thumbs up on the pics! I am dreading our next bout with snow...keep threatening but not happening yet.

That first self portrait reminds me of the art work in the opening of the brit com series "Yes, Minister" and "Yes, Prime Minister". A very similar exagerated pen and ink style.... very nice.

hey everybody, mojave just sent me the most wonderful e-mail, even sent a copy to the wifey so she could read it.....thanks girl, love and kisses blowing out to the desert

UKbabe......wow, fricking snow looks real......and please tell the little one that she is the best child artist in the Club

tc.....yes, I am scruffy and the wifey always wants me to 'clean up your act'

Old Hippie Chick.....what a nice comparison but I am not familiar with that art.....thanks

Abstract-Effort-011-copy-2.jpg

The-Collage.jpg

Death-Row-Clothes-copy-copy-2.jpg

Attorney--copy.jpg

hxxp://www.geraldscarfe.com/gallery.asp?work=Personalities&f=8&ID=539
Here's the artist gallery link. He's well known for the Pink Floyd Wall cover and work in the New Yorker...

I know this thread is more dedicated to people's own artwork (and wow, it's all fantastic!) but i just framed one of my favorite Van Gogh's today and thought i would share..

(sorry about the flash)

SDC10414.JPG

Did I ever post my hideous shroom on this thread?

Oh well, it got the job done. :D

Thank you.

Tiny pieces of torn paper. The gluing was hard since they kept wanting to stick to my fingers. I won a radio contest with that thing.

Good Morning Painter's Club!

Looking good Monkey, I like your fave too.

SM, shroom still looks good, you gonna frame it?

Painter...... you gonna dry out mid week? It is so wet here, even when it isnt raining, it looks like it is because the trees are dripping so much.

lordhighlama said:
very cool sm... what did you win?

Backstage & also pit passes to the concert. ;)

tc, it was cheap construction paper and is already fading. We'll see how it holds up.

MOM......didn't you get to go back stage and pose with the band for special pictures because you won that contest.....you should go back, find your posts and then tell lord where to look for the contest info.....remember all the peeps that were cheering you on?

hi tc......lots of wind here also, water always seems to go away because of our geography, i.e., Pacific Northwest Forest just loves water and seemingly can't get enough of it......

Have you found your cat yet p-dude?

Be sure to say High to Mrs. Painterdude for me.

photo.jpg
Hi fellow artists and art appreciators. I want to show off my 4 year old Granddaughters horse drawing. the side picture is a self portrait with lots of hearts over her head. If you look close you can see the hooves. etc.. pretty good detail for her first horse drawing (I think). Later when I get some pictures of my work, I"ll post them. Not great, but so relaxing.

painterdude said:
UKbabe......wow, fricking snow looks real......and please tell the little one that she is the best child artist in the Club

the snow was fricken real :p

and looks like ukjnr has a fellow artist joining her

excellent artwork ,gone2pot! :D

Latest posts

Back