Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ArtVandolay said:
Now that's art, 4u2. Ima vote for you.

The mise-en-scene extrapolates the cognative resonance of how the angst of the main protagonist's ouevre generated pangs of pathos without it delving into the realm of bathos, not unlike Friedleman's 'Man Without a Pity', which, albeit, exploration of the same territorial emotionality, took a far more antiseptic stance.

Art, who is Friedleman?

painterdude said:
THANKS weedhopper and astrobud and cmd420 and IRISH....and HippyInEngland....and of course mojavibabe and tc and 4u2 and UKbabe, where ever she is.....

just found this fantastic thread P DUDE ,,
excellent so pleased you went with it :D

MOJAVE they are some pretty awesome works of art ,wow what a talented bunch of stoners we have here :cool:

More peeps in here than the BHC.....

thanks for your daughter's art work and what are you supposed to be wearing?

I think I am wearing legs, Painter....lol...remember she was about three. I will post some more of the stuff I saved later, I think I can find some more of her art. I had some of mine when I was a kid around downstairs somewhere, but I think I finally tossed it a year or so ago.

Benny, lets see that beautiful purple bud painting again, I dont know if Mojave or Painter have seen it yet.....please?

UKbabe, so glad you found it.....pretty cool, huh? Isn't mojavi great?
Art, I found that same quote when I googled this mysterious character Friedleman, maybe he just wrote weird essays?
Pencil....thanks for dropping in

Strange-face-with-hat.jpg

Irish wrote, 'look above the door of tc's house pic, open your mind, and tell me what you see?..'

BPOY, that's what!!!

Diggin' the blue hair too, TC--but who gave you the two massive shiners and why? <G>

P'Dude, love the self portrait and the colors are yummy. I wanna eat you up, man! <G>

Colors remind me of playing around with a tomato hole shot in photoshop. The photograph is of a healed-over wound in a tomato (but read into it what you like!, Hahh!) and a photoshop rendition of it.

tomatoerotica2.jpg

EroticTOMpshp.jpg

Nice self portrait Painter.....you look just like I pictured you....

gonna leave the "shiner" comment alone mojave....

A. Samson

This Water Color was painted by A. Samson back in the day, 1886. I have looked at this pic all my life, and well.....evertime I look at him I smile. I named him Barnacle Bill when I was a kid, from the song Barnacle Bill the Sailer. I told my husband bout the "Painters Art Club" and he suggested I add A.Samson to the venue. The lines on his face near his nose are due to the glass is a type called rolled glass and has imperfections.

:D I hope he puts a smile on you alls faces too. Wonder whats in his pipe?

Mojave, that is some mighty fine mighty red tomato.

a. Samson.JPG

heres some more the artist and her creations :rolleyes:
100_8937.JPG100_8243.JPG100_8995.JPG100_8997.JPG
and a couple i found from ukjr done about 5 yrs ago fortunatley he hasnt had the blackeye yet:p
100_8992.JPG100_8990.JPG

Hmmmm i wonder whats in his pipe ,TC,:joint:

nice tomatoes mojave :shocked:

UK, Now You gave me the munchies...that is some Fine Art there..and those cupcakes....pass cupcakes......pass cupcakes....

Tell the lil one, great Art!

PASS THE TOMATOES TOO......fun stuff mojavi, love your imagination....seems like you will never stop amazing the ones who love you...thanks

UKbabe....your daughter's art is delightful and I want her ice cream cone....oh, did the son do a self-portrait? looks like he's wearing boxing gloves to me

tc....that's perhaps an Opium Pipe that the Chinese brought with them when they came over here to do our laundry during the gold rush...I have a bowl and some of a stem left exactly like that....It was found by a dead friend of mine who 'dug' things up in the old out houses

tc.....where is grandma's stash?

our daughter colored this fuzzy poster art with markers, and i was so proud when i got to 'unvail' it on my birthday.:) ...

thanks painterdude for letting us share with you. have a great day.:cool: ...Irish...

101_1724.jpg

Here's the picture of a owl I made when I was 10 yrs old. I was in the way when they were reroofing the house. Mom has had it on the wall since. Roofing nail, concrete nails and washer.

001.jpg

IRISH....are you Native American? I'm so glad we all got to see your birthday present

ozzy...you missed your calling, you are definitely a Found Object artist...I love the Owl and wish it was mine

4u2....thanks for stopping by considering all the work you got going on in the SHED

Im a graphic and commercial artist Painter, i would love to post my work but alot of it is known wich could lead back to my ident soo i think ill set this one out but i like the work im seeing

Latest posts

Back