Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome thread people!

kinda going nuts today, must be mojave's sad story about the homeless man she is helping....god bless her

thanks ozzy, looks like she will have to get an Angiogram to find out what's going on inside her heart

I hope she got thru those tests okay and is now on the road to a diognosis. Bummer bout the power being out. I hate it when the power goes out.

All that rain is making me blue too....it might be all the dust I am raising tho.

likin this thread too. prayers out to family PDUDE. OZZY, did you have horses when growin up? cuz the "concrete nails" look like horseshoin nails. gotta love kids imaginations. $

Oooh, like both the new drawings, P'Dude! More for my screensaver....

And don't worry about Old Tony---I'm taking good care of him. And he likes smoking my last grows hermies just fine. <G>

Ozzy, i think you need to make more of those horseshoe nail owls, looks like you have a real fan club here. And yes, I'd buy one, for sure....

TC's Fortuna ship made me think about a ship we have up on the wall, gathering dust, my husband's greatest treasure.

It was made in 1948 for his 1st birthday by the next door neighbor, who was Captain Smith, the Captain of Robert Louis Stephenson's (Treasure Island author) ship.

Don't know what kind of sailing ship it is, but hubby tells me these ships were commonly made by the sailors while out to sea, then they would go into port and exchange them for booze. He said there was a bar in San Diego that had a whole lot of them on display at one time. Wonder if it's still there?

Hubby said to tell you all that the ship was RED originally, before his evil stepmother antiqued it white. Now I'm wondering if I can get it back to its original finish and tighten up the lines myself.

TC...can you post a picture of the Fortuna???

TimShip1948.jpg

Hi Colorado Lady! Waving at you down there. Hey, how about putting up some of your birdhouses and mosaics? They are wonderful!

tc...love the five star story and hubbies involvement...oopsie daisy

mojavebabe....Math Dude's stepmom is evil for desecrating the ship.....overboard matey

and...it's so cool you have a new friend to get stoned with, please tell Tony that I'm waving at him and shaking his hand and some MANLY hugs too

FA4TCA4H....OR FA$TCA$H....welcome to the club.....this is a very cool place for anybody to post their's or their kid's art.....some girls MADE me start the club.....am so glad you like it

meds.....I now know for sure that you blow bongs or glass in lieu of bongs....saw some on that DIY thread......come on, share them with the Art Club

we are all proud members.....who crave new stuff....come on meds, feed us

I'm here and loving the art work P-Dude just have not had much to say

Peace and Love to you and Your's
Ozzy

Well good after noon everybody who's peeking in, I know that there's a bunch of you 'peekers'.......and I wonder why you aren't posting the kid's art

Come on, we will all enjoy it........the kids are the best

Very-very-colorful-dude.jpg

went to a friends house and stood in front of a photograph of Groucho Marx sleeping on a couch

And a Picasso print that was across the hall, on the opposite side from Groucho

And lots of paintings, prints, great photography and sculptures and baskets......and a fantastic library, strong on music and art

It was black and white.......later......pee-dude

painterdude said:
.....and I apologize for any bad feelings about the 'Green Guys'.....really, I do

OK, back to business......wow time flies.....so here is another painting from around 2003-2004

Yo pAINTERDUDE ! i LIKE THIS ONE, ALMOST A SELF PORTRAIT ( OR ATLEAST HOW I'M FEELING THESE DAYZ)~

SPECTACULAR, P'Dude! More for my screensaver.....YESSSSS!

Sounds like your friends house was a warm, full and wonderful place. A good place to spend time.

As for art, here's a picture of the ornaments I'm making for the kids and grandkids. Boy, are they going to be surprised when it's all they're getting this year huh? Went to a ceramic painting place to do them and had a BALL!!!

IMG_2159.JPG

mojave......I love you, but no more slobbering on my paintings, ha ha

meds.....are your feet hurting today? Can't imagine how much that crap hurts...am so glad you got dope for that

Colorado......very, very nice......the kids should be tickled pink with their gifts

LOVE that pdude... you captured Scout's spirit well... very nice work you have here... very expressive and insightful... gotta love it... :aok:

Peace!:cool:

I will not slobber....I will not slobber....I will not slobber....:cry:

Colorado, WOWWWW on the ornaments! I'm loving the ones with pea fowl feathers! :headbang2:

Here's a couple really bad pictures of a couple piece of artwork.

The first one is a 3D paper sculpture of the ComedyTragedy masks, with a quote from Shakespeare in Grey Gouache.

The second one is a piece about Whales, based on a song by Claudia Schmidt. The letterforms are no longer pretty, but stretched and crunched to fit in with the wave action around the whale.

Both are done on handmade paper.

ComedyTragedy.jpg

WhaleSong.jpg

Greeting cards....handmade, knit in miniature on needles smaller than toothpicks. Handmade paper, feathers. I usually calligraph personal messages on the inside.

KnitCard1.jpg

KnitGiftCard2.jpg

Latest posts

Back