Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey legalize, lighten up....I'm proud of you for being a survivor and weathering the past and for telling me what a butt head I am

The idiot remark was supposed to be funny because I hardly have any teeth left....and the VA won't pay for my dental work....which includes pulling out about 50% of my remaining teeth

But I apologize for my 'name calling'....I want to be a better person than that

And....I'm a sitting duck for a right hook, any kind of upper cut or jabs....you could probably break my jaw, crush my orbital socket and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it....haven't been in a fight since 7th grade and I'm not going to start now

Lets smoke the peace pipe....

And....I am very, very sorry about the 'druggie' reference....had no idea of the repercussions....it seems that I am the IDIOT....

Pdude

The-Pdude.jpg

I do not think we need neither of those kind of posts including yours LF. I am sure you have read the rules. Maybe should have kept the rant in a pm, just a thought. I just do not approve/like/or enjoy the reading of either of the posts.

legalize_freedom said:
Pdude...there was really no reason for the bad rep, and calling me an f'ing idiot. I didn't threaten you personally, lol...how could I? I don't even know you. What I said was if someone was to call me a druggy on the street, Yes I would knock their teeth out. To me those are very strong words! I have been a druggy...it's not a nice place to be! But there is a huge difference of me nodding out in some crappy hotel room with a needle in my arm, not being a dad, husband or friend to anyone...and the guy that I am today that burns a doobie everyonce in awhile to escape reality, or to help me with my jumpy nerves (I have PTSD also). I am nothing like that guy I was a few yrs ago...when I was a druggy, and I'm certainly not proud of it, but some of us have to get to the bottom in life to find a reason to carry on. I'm just very offended by you catogorising pot smokers in with real/hard drugs. If you feel that way about MJ...then I guess I don't understand why you are a member here. An F'ing idiot huh?....well I'm not the smartest dude in the world, lol...but I don't lay around drooling on myself either....so call it what you like buddy...your oppinion of me means about as much as mine of you...

now, now legal'... NO where were you called an "f'ing" anything. Let's not blow things outta'' proportion with misquotes..;)

ok has anyone got any art work ?

well update on the little uk
she won an art set with her pic and name to be shown in her fav childrens art magazine,
with a piece i all ready posted in here :D,,but to get the thread bavck to art ill repost :p
100_9028.JPG

your right Duck, and Hick...I had to go back and re-read, but your right to.I guess he didn't use the "f'ing" part, non the less this should have been said in PM's like Duck there mentioned...sorry for the rant....I'll delete it now

I like ..blooming idiot LF... and some of us are in full bloom!..;)

UKgirl420 said:

she won an art set with her pic and name to be shown in her fav childrens art magazine,
with a piece i all ready posted in here :D,,but to get the thread bavck to art ill repost :p
View attachment 151377

AWESOME :D

OK, I'm 'blooming cool' today, legalize and I are cool, UK your little one 'way' cool.....

Let's get back to some art....or cartoons....and....thanks for stopping by hick and thanks for being so cool....

Trivia question: How many Americans have been arrested for Marijuana since 1965.......answer will be posted later

Very-Cool-Bill.jpg

OK, the answer to the question: In that 45 year period there were 25,000,000 arrests....just think how much the lawyers made

Maybe-an-Indian.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

Cable Damascus Seax knife.

Hand Forged, Free hand hollow ground, Hand heat treated, Hand finished.

Forgeable Bronze bolster and end cap, select grade Bocote wood handle.

11 3/8" overall 6 3/4" Blade Balances at the bolster.

UKgirl420 said:

View attachment 151377

I was showing my Granddaughter where I put her horse painting. Some girl at pre school told my (Christy) that she wasn't a good (artist) because she (Christy) didn't stay in the lines! I started showing her how proud I was of her work. I was showing her your little one work too. I was thrilled to see some Van Gogh and told her about him and how important it is NOT to stay in the lines that somebody else drew. I was relieved to see that the 'drama' is over and we are back to posting art.
Please tell your little artist that another young girl (Chisty) and her wanna be young Grandma LOVE her art. Congratulations on the magazine publishing her piece.

i have seen other threads get shutdown for less.

So clearly this site plays to favorites.

dman1234 said:
i have seen other threads get shutdown for less.

So clearly this site plays to favorites.

This is a really good and positive site. I am sure that MP realizes how much this means to many members. A little tiff is not enough to shut down a site. Art work is very controversial. Some art offends, but it still stirs emotions, just one of the beauties of art. I am proud of the way MP handled this and Painter Dude too. He gracefully accepted his suspension, came back and appologized, and we are moving on.

Gone2pot, hi from the Pdude.....I really appreciate your enthuiasiasm about art, and I totally agree with you about the need for the Club's existance

I have promised myself to become extremely positive when posting and will not comment on any more negative posts

John-the-midget.jpg

Just for you pdude...

Can anyone guess what her mouth is made out of???

:giggle:

And my favorite...so strange, all that snow. But beautiful none the less.

......MOM, could it be some old 'bud' that wasn't worth smoking and was truly destined to become a mouth in a snow woman?

Thanks Pdude. I love that you started an art club. I haven't seen all the pages but I've enjoyed all that I've seen. I was raised with art and artists, and I love all types. Sure there are pieces I wouldn't put in my home that I've seen in museums and at art shows too, but no one to date has tried to make me put something I don't want into my home, LOL. An artist is likely to have to paint sculpt photograph etc.. the oddest things. Beauty in everything. At one University I had an art professor say that most artists are forced to (I don't want to get in trouble for breaking rules so I'll say sell themselves in a similar manner to street workers) which is so sad. An artist sees something that many do not, yet they are compelled to try to put what they see or feel into a form of art. There will always be those that don't see what you did, even other art lovers.
I think you have it right to just ignore the negatives, but I also think some of your more controversial pieces are better PM'd to those you know won't be shocked. You are a very talented artist.

SM.. I'm afraid to guess what the snow girls mouth is made of, :rofl:
I do have guesses, I'm just afraid to post them!!! :eek:

Latest posts

Back