Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
save.jpg

teepee.jpg

I paint with oil on canvas

roadapple those are some great looking works of art. I love that teepee in the winter painting. I think I use that a my background for awhile.

Thanks for the comments.
Its just a hobby I dabble in.......
Never sold a painting or tried, I give away to family and friends.

I call in advance before I visit so they have time to hang it before I get there!
LOL!!

....roadapple.....love the 'handle'.....wow, you are a talented artist....thanks for sharing with us.....more more more more.....and keep enjoying your art

Well it's not raining cats or doggies today, just overcast in the low 50's.....so the hired gun is here digging around the back of the tank, pumping out water which is always seeping into our friggin hole and making the dirt heavier and heavier as it soaks in........wifey got us some Pork Tostadas with sour cream and guacamole and some refried beans on the tortilla....so while the 'hired gun' worked his butt off, I did a drawing of no one in particular.....

May-guy-#-420.jpg

This is a great idea... posting creative works by MP members. I dig it. Here is one of my little pieces. I call it 'Beach Umbrella' and it is 11"x14" acrylic on canvas... I find painting to be a very cool buzztime activity :)

Beach_Umbrella.jpg

...hey sunshine, don't remember anything that you are talking about, getting way too old, need better clues to help the mind's recall system which I believe is shot

....hey ozzywhite......what are you talking about?

......ricochet dude.....thanks so much for your interest in the Art Club....we lost several hundred posts and drawings when the system crashed and burned......nice work.....we want more and more and more

This is a leaf photo after Photopaint finished with it ,been using this program about 12 years .Works better for me than Photoshop

Face in leaf.JPG

......as my friend Roger the Dodger would say, 'hmmm, very interesting'.....lets see some more stuff and tell us what kind of software this is

......where is HICK?

.....he's gotta be snooping around wouldn't ya think?

Can't believe how the time goes by......this is for all the girls who have a BDay in July.....

.....have to find advanced......no, it's manage attachments I need...

Douglas's-BDay-Card-copy.jpg

Here are a few of my random sketches and paintings.

I'm currently producing prints for a local exhibition

dude.jpg

glass.jpg

jimi.jpg

usher.jpg

creek.jpg

pr.jpg

etching.jpg

woodcut.jpg

sp-art-a.jpg

.....nice work Tsuto.......please tell us what media you are using....ink wash, water color? charcoal maybe?

painterdude said:
......where is HICK?

.....he's gotta be snooping around wouldn't ya think?

Maybe he's speechless at the talent being displayed...;)

Latest posts

Back