Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
good to see you P'dude!! :)

....HICK...was a surprise....hope you are well and OK and not covered in snow drifts....sorry about your Broncos....but no more Tebow talk until next season.....it will just be Brady, Manning, Smith and what's his name from the Ravens.....did you get allot of snow at your place? Stay warm my friend and keep the faith.....and what the hell is going on with these GOP guys? Who do you like? I liked Huntsman but he dropped out this morning.....stay warm my friend....Pdude

.....ozzydiodude....you are the man....always loved your help and advice....yeah, we got the shaft from these idiots and it's all history now....it's a flusher and doesn't get clogged so we are happy....thanks for caring....we hired a guy to dig it out but he lasted two days and then never returned...filling his hole with rock was miserable because by then I didn't have any balance but could still use my arms....killed me

painterdude said:
....HICK...was a surprise....hope you are well and OK and not covered in snow drifts....sorry about your Broncos....but no more Tebow talk until next season.....it will just be Brady, Manning, Smith and what's his name from the Ravens.....did you get allot of snow at your place? Stay warm my friend and keep the faith.....and what the hell is going on with these GOP guys? Who do you like? I liked Huntsman but he dropped out this morning.....stay warm my friend....Pdude

lol... your a hoot pdude. :holysheep:

lordhighlama said:
lol... your a hoot pdude. :holysheep:

I remember once as a kid, my ol' man was putting shoes on an old jackass that we used to pack salt into the high country pastures. He'd been around for a few years, had been shod several times. He was known to be cantankerous, known to bite on occasion.
With three shoes on, Pop dropped the left hind foot and scooted around to the right hind. As he was passing across behind, that old jack' let him have it, kicked 'im right on the shin. Pop Picked ip a two pound hammer, walked right around in front of o' Jack, took aim right between his eyes, cocked his arm........ and o' Jack just flashed the "big brown eyes" and gave him that 'Oh boy, did you bring me a cookie" look.
I always remembered what Pop did then. He tossed the two pound down, looked at me, and said "Son, it's plain to see. That stupid SOB just don't know no better"
.......;)

with great patience and perseverance...

Hi P-Dude!! :ciao: so great to see you posting again, and I love your portrait of Margie. It's so good to know that "that feeling" got ya!
I looked up CIDP, since I'm not familiar with what that is. I was so relieved to see that it can go into remission. I hope the steroids do the trick. Be careful what you eat... Steroids can add a new monster in the mix ~ diabetes. Prevent it by eating as if you already have it. My brother developed diabetes after just a couple months of high dose steroids for severe crohns. He insisted on stopping the steroids after he got diabetes from them, but the diabetes didn't go away. Prevention if possible my friend. You're in my prayers.
Foot pain.... Arrrggghhhh !!!! When it's as bad as you have it, I don't know what will help. I tried everything, nothing works. Ya gotta beat this!
:ciao:

.......Gone2pot....wow, what a nice surprise....yeah, have a crazy craving for the sweets and will have to stop, thanks for the heads up....the Neurologist told me that there isn't any kind of pain medication for nerve pain except something called Gabapentin which is manufactured in Jordan...dah....thanks for thinking about me

...just checking in.....am going to get a 'walker' on Friday....hope that helps me get around outside....I miss burning the toilet paper..here is a drawing I did while on a 'manic' trip and stayed up all night doing it....Pdude

African-Amerian student.jpg

....been reading Michael Connelly who writes crime novels.....this guy is amazing and his nasty homicide detective Bosch is a treat to read about and there are lots of novels to read but I've only got a couple left and then I am done......so sad about this problem..Pdude

HICK....this guy said he played GOLF and pduck didn't get all over his case....so is GOLF not a sport? what's up with this?

Even duck knows not or argue with a man carrying 13 clubs PDude.

Insert whip crack here. Bring onthe art work

Ozzy, I love it when you talk to me with your common sense of humor....pduck should be afraid of the 'driver' these people use....did you ever hear the term, 'duck hook'....it goes violently to the left...and it's a real pain in the butt if you have one in your 'game'....otherwise how are you? How are things on your property? How's the house? I hope everything is cool with your life....Pdude

.....all I can say is 'friggin AMAZING'.....and.....'WOWZIE'...too bad people aren't looking at the art lately they should see this.....thanks for showing it to me Effin.....Pdude

:ciao: Pdude

EFFIN...great work man...very nice...where ya get your scrap copper from? looks like some heavey stuff

take care and be safe

WOW!! Excellent thread!!! Maybe I should post some of my stuff too! Excellent to be in the company of such creative artists!

I like to putt around with photoshop for making personal birthday/valentines/christmas etc. cards. Generally what I do is just take a real photo and turn it into a vector art cartoon.

Here's one I did for a christmas card for an ex. with it's original photo

skating-3.jpg

skating-1.jpg

Hi PartyBro420. I love Photoshop too BUT I like Corel Ten also.

Just checking out the site for newbies.

Latest posts

Back