Pandora Sucks<---limit????!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
Yea. So I have been using Pandora for about 2 years now. I have been home a lot recently "gardening". Well I use the internet radio on Pandora all the time, commercials and all; UNTIL 3 DAYS AGO!!!

...Did anyone else know this:

PANSUX.JPG

I have never heard of that site. bummer man.

Duuuude - same thing happen to me. You would think loyal listeners would get benefits. I got an e-mail a month ago about how heavy listeners will have to pay a fee. I've been using other web sites recently but I like Pandoras. Bummer

Everybody deserves to make a buck. Nothing in life is free.

Well, almost nothing.

Worldwide free digital radio :)

hXXp://www.live-radio.net/info.shtml

:peace:

hey thats a sweet link HIE
thanks for that. thats really awesome. i can now listen to my old fav stations from where i use to live few years ago.
i mean every single station in my whole state even.
i think there like 2 stations that arent country in my whole state accordin to this :huh:
scary LOL

OGKushman said:
Yea. So I have been using Pandora for about 2 years now. I have been home a lot recently "gardening". Well I use the internet radio on Pandora all the time, commercials and all; UNTIL 3 DAYS AGO!!!

...Did anyone else know this:

if you look at the writeing real close it has my username in it, why is that ive never used it b/4

Latest posts

Back