pass the test??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highme

Reaction score
I'm looking for really quick ways to pass a urine analysis on a budget!! I've heard the sur gel way, i'm wondering if anyone has anymore ideas?? HELP!!!!

a big beer and lots of water about 3 hrs before the test...pee at least 3 good clear pees first

I have moved this thread over to the drug testing forum....you should be able to find info here. Good luck.

hey the urine detox products available at elmirastore.com should help you. In addition to that, take ranberry juice to flush all toxins you had taken till date. Also drink plenty of water. All the best. Dont take morning urine sample for the test. Take it at any other time of the day.

so, did you pass the test? How did it go? How were you able to manage? Please share the information if possible so that it would be useful for people like us. Awaiting to know more from your end.

should I say that again.. some people did not pass on my method...

but I did pass all the time.. even smoke 5 min before going in to take urine test..and smoke again after finish taking urine test..

be sure you do eat health foods all the time... no greases..

yes puff monkey... totally true.. drink alot of beers as much you can... pee as much you can too..

also.. you know pecan jelly (uses to make homemade fruit jellies)
get one box of it.. name brand "CERTO" it has 2 packs of pecan jelly gels in the box..

get a one gal empty milk jug.. empty that 2 packs of gels to that one gal jug.. fill it up with water.. shake it.. and save it

when you are getting ready to go for urine test.. drink it all as much you can and be sure its all into your body.. one hour before your appt.. and do drink lot of waters straight up, on the way there..

the gels will keep your substance in your body and release only clean water to the cup.. and you will pass.. I weight 170.. smoke for 17 years.. and I have low metabolism.. and always eat health foods only... it works!! good luck..

Latest posts

Back