Passed my pre employment screen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herm

Reaction score
Haven't posted in a little bit but I figured I would share this to hopefully help someone else or sooth someone else's nerves because I couldn't find very much information or results.

I subbed ultra pure synthetic urine for my pre employment drug test. The following was the process I used to achieve a pass.

I bought a pair of boxer briefs at walmart that were nice and snug. A few minutes before I left for the test I put the bottle of synthetic in a bowl of hot tap water. It came out above the 98ish degree range I was hoping for but I put it in my shorts right behind my balls anyway figuring it would cool down to body temp pretty quick. I drove to the testing facility, it took 15 minutes or so. I took the sample out in the parking lot to verify the temp then put it back and went into the facility.

Upon arriving I had to fill out a little paperwork as the job also requires finger printing. They led me into a little bathroom and asked me to empty my pockets into a dish they put in a locked cabinet. I removed the sample and after verifying the temp again I shook it up and shot in the cup. I went out and gave them the sample and they packaged it up to send it out which was a little shocking as this was not the case when my friend went to the same testing facility and passed the same way for his DOT test.

They had me sign some more paperwork and I left kind of freaking out because I knew them sending out was not part of my buddies test. I got home and scoured the paper work and the only thing I found was that it was a 6405N pre employment test. A few minutes of googling showed me this was a panel test and I was instantly relieved. It took a few days and I was never told the results however there is absolutely no chance I would have been offered the job and hired if it had failed.

In short subbing Ultra Klean Synthic urine worked for me at on a 6405N pre employment test at Quest Labs. Its nice to be back to work after 5 years of being unemployed. Had I had the time to get clean I would have however the job offer came after a stint being a consultant for them and they pursued me very aggressively.

:48:

Thanks for the info....I keep a bottle of synthetic urine at the ready. Glad everything worked out for you.

Congrats, unless of course your a propane or otherwise haul hazardous materials driver :).

Nope and neither is my buddy. My buddy hauls his tools behind a pickup and I am behind a desk.

I drive for a living and I have never once thought of getting high before or during work. I don't drive my personal vehicle high either.

Latest posts

Back