Pet Names..getting peed off now..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorn

Micro Queen
Reaction score
Hey all. So we are planning on getting another dog and mum asked me to think of names. I thought i'd go on google and type in things that might bring up some names so I tried; "pagan names", "name generator", "names"...alsorts and everytime i click on a sight it ges to some search market site or shopping site that is not even the same address. Why is this? its really bugging me! Every single one goes to something like Shopodo Shopping... If I wanted to go there then I would have typed THAT in! :rolleyes: grr

So anyway, any of you got any ideas for names? We like magical and mystical names, something different and not obvious, natural type things. I like Charlie, but then I always liked that name for a boy or a girl. I think their going for a *****, so it would be a female name we need.

sorry but i just done another search. try it yourself and see. I typed in dog names. the first 3 links looked good in the search, clicked on them. first one comes up as info.co.uk, second one yourwish-list.net, and then shopo-bloody-do AGAIN!!! Argh this is so annoying! Why do they appear to be a good link in the search and then have nothing related to dogs or names when you click on them????? This is so annoying!

Thorn said:
sorry but i just done another search. try it yourself and see. I typed in dog names. the first 3 links looked good in the search, clicked on them. first one comes up as info.co.uk, second one yourwish-list.net, and then shopo-bloody-do AGAIN!!! Argh this is so annoying! Why do they appear to be a good link in the search and then have nothing related to dogs or names when you click on them????? This is so annoying!

Hi Thorn, here's a few sites for you! :p

hxxp://www.i-love-dogs.com/names/

hxxp://www.nextdaypets.com/directory/dogs/names/

hxxp://www.parents.com/family-life/pets/dog-names/?ordersrc=google6dognames_cgy&cobrandId=ww5&s_kwcid=names%20for%20dogs|1332460192

hxxp://www.babydognames.com/

hxxp://petrix.com/dognames/

Mischka

Guido (male)

Guidoune (female)

Sounds like you have a spyware Thorn, run your cookie cleaner :)

Or use this.

hXXp://www.google.com/

for heavens sake now its logged me out and i have to type all this again! grrr!! ~loghlidrhtlenglnbvoytoh3a!

anyway...I was saying..

Thanks everyone those are great.

Hippy I think your right..I deleted all cookies and set it to keep them only until I close firefox. Its still doing it on google.com, every link i click goes to some ad or search site. You recommend I do a virus check? I only have avast.

Thorn... I named my female kitten Mortisha... or 'Tish for short...:aok:

lol...Hell... if yer getting a *****... just name her ***** ;) :cool:

haha... our 7 year old lab I wanted to name "bumfluff" when we got her so if we lost her we could ask anyine and everyone if they'd seen my bumfluff? lol

Shiva--One of my best friends has a pure white female wolf cross named Shiva.

Jacks 006 (2).jpg

im tryin to talk my wife into lettin me get another puppy since mine died a few months ago. i found a pitt bull puppy i want bad, so maybe tonight i'll get to go pick it up.. its so cute.

we just went through the same thing! haha got a new puppy and its a girl the kids named it lil bear... so all that looking for a cool name was a bit of a waste.

We've had her for almost 2weeks now and the other day she had some type of sizure (sp?) so my husband made the comment we should of named her cesar ... I thought it was funny. ( she is fine she just had her lil sizure and then gets up and starts to play like nothing happened. its happened twice now) I was told that becuse she a mixed of two breeds (poodle and chiwawa) that she would have problems the mom had two pups one died but this one is healthy for the most part. Going to take her in if it happens again not sure what it could be.

jane doe sorry thats what can happen with crosses this is why its better to go for a good pedigree.

Shiva is a lovely name and that is a beautiful dog Hemp thanks :)

Jane, our 7 year old has occasional seizures and we (nor the vets) don't know why. She's had 2 within a year that we know of, but she becomes very docile afterwards and sleeps for most of it. They can happen because of an underlying problem, so be careful and keep an eye on her. But be warned, tests will be expensive.

Thorn said:
Hey all. So we are planning on getting another dog and mum asked me to think of names. I thought i'd go on google and type in things that might bring up some names so I tried; "pagan names", "name generator", "names"...alsorts and everytime i click on a sight it ges to some search market site or shopping site that is not even the same address. Why is this? its really bugging me! Every single one goes to something like Shopodo Shopping... If I wanted to go there then I would have typed THAT in! :rolleyes: grr

So anyway, any of you got any ideas for names? We like magical and mystical names, something different and not obvious, natural type things. I like Charlie, but then I always liked that name for a boy or a girl. I think their going for a *****, so it would be a female name we need.

Hey Thorn, sounds more like you have got an isp hijacker. Worse than spyware it actually hijacked whatever you are using (yahoo, whatever) so whatever you search for leads directly to something else. Try a different search engine and look it up. Then you can try downloading "hyjackthis" for free. But, as usual, be very carefull What you download and hyjackthis is pretty complicated to use, but just a simple run through it is usually enough. Good luck.

thorn i agree, it sounds like you have a little extra something on your pc....i like to use a program called AVG its free to download from download.com and it works great for me

I have a female chocolate lab, we ( my sons and I ) named her brownie. What else would a stoner name their dog? How about Glinda (the good witch from the wizard of oz)

Well some good pagan names for pets, I have had animals named Aradia, Atlas, Thoth, Isis, But I also like Sci-fi names :) I have had a Luke, Vader, Boba. Always liked funny names would love to have a Pig and name it Carnitas (fried pork) but my friend has a little yip dog and I thought they should name it Darwin's mistake. Good luck with the name.

I just got a cat from the Animal Shelter and dubbed him Louis XIV

Latest posts

Back