ph levels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddycrazy

DADDYKRAZY
Reaction score
whats the best way to lower ph without having to use a chemical i guess im asking what's the best natural way

distilled white vinegar or citric acid, but id go for the vinegar.

i'd use the distilled white vinegar for soil grows only if it were me.... it doesn't seem to stay stable very long in hydro.... i've used citric acid, aka lemon juice, in hydro and found it's stability was a bit longer....

Hi, haven't ever thought about vinegar, I've always used a concentrated Ph down for hard water about 2ml per 10l this works so well, from 7.5 - 5.6. I do worryabout using chemicals but find it really easy to keep level and the results are great.

I have been using Lemon Juice with no problems. I am going to give the Distilled White Vinegar a shot
Best Wishes
"P"

:ciao: hello.....
want a natural PH up and down... "natrual" ups and downs.. called earth juice natural... it will be more stable then most to all house hold products.. just a thought...
LH

i tried the distilled white vinegar it worked for only a sec in hydro but my ph level shot right back up i don't know whats going on i never had this problem before my girls look good but i can tell something going on i will try the lemon juice until i can get to the store and get a bottle of that ph down

LEFTHAND said:
:ciao: hello.....
want a natural PH up and down... "natrual" ups and downs.. called earth juice natural... it will be more stable then most to all house hold products.. just a thought...
LH

these work great!good post

Latest posts

Back