Photo Evidence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getnasty

Reaction score
Not sure where's the best place to post this, so I'm throwin it up here.

Friend of mine went to the Bengals vs Packers game last night, bunch of **** happened apparently. Details I do not have. All I do know is that he told me he would like me to accompany him to Cincinnati tonight to go get his phone, and that for both our sakes, I should consider it.

Only thing that comes to mind is that he has photo's on his phone of our first grow, and one of the people he was with last night has a lot of family that are involved with the police in one way or another. She's in the ICU in a hospital down there in serious condition... he doesnt know why, I don't think. But his phone is down there nonetheless.

The question is: Can photo's of a past grow be used in evidence of conviction? Logic tells me no, but then again, our legal system isn't exactly the most logical.

I'd also add that the grow room is no longer in tact. The light is currently on the floor in my room and the fan is still up in the top of the closet.

if security has been compromised I would be sure to move everything off yours and his property and store it elsewhere.

Can they convict you for something in the past with no photographic proof that you were involved with the grow. NO.

But will it raise suspicion on you or your friend....most likely.

p.s. You're not throwing peace signs in the grow pics are you? i.e. your face. If yes, assume they most likely would be interested.

go with your friend and when he gets his phone take it and smash it into 4 million pieces, and dont ever let a friend take pics of your grow again. jmo.

:yeahthat:

Im a leagle grower and I dont allow any pics of my grow that isnt from me...A cell phone is by far the worst of them all..because of things like this happening. I have an old buddy that lost his phone and when it was recovered and returned to him..who ya think braught it to him????,,,yup..the po po...he was charged even when he didnt have a grow...the details in back of pics surely gave him away....he was charged with suspicion(sp)..and is beeing watched

take care and be safe getnastey

My face isnt in any of the pics. Most of them were posted here. Im also not keen on destroying my friends' property, a phone valued at 400$. :eek: The phone is still in custody of someone who's NOT the po po, and im hoping that remains the case until we get there to recover it tonight. Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Back