Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 and 2 from the window of my home.
3 Mount Shasta, Fall.
4 and 5 from the boat.

mp1.JPG

mp3.JPG

mp4.JPG

mp2.JPG

mp5.JPG

every time i see a view from your house tcbud it just gets better and better :48:

The Effen Gee said:
I used to work @ the guitar center downtown...
cool, wish i could play a guitar but i can barely play a CD! i found these at hard rock cafe in SF. it was worth the 14.00 burger!

I got to go get me one of those pricey burgers next time i am down there. Used to hit Winterland most weekends in early seventies (lived in the East Bay back then, now the daughter lives in S.F.), actually saw some of those artists who's guitars are pictured above. Great Post Lyfr, thanks.

tcbud said:
I got to go get me one of those pricey burgers next time i am down there. Used to hit Winterland most weekends in early seventies (lived in the East Bay back then, now the daughter lives in S.F.), actually saw some of those artists who's guitars are pictured above. Great Post Lyfr, thanks.
howdy TC, of those guitars the only one i was lucky enough to see was the Who.

The Effen Gee said:
...Sigh...home sweet home. I have been chased by cops for jumping off that exact pier...
these guys were training for rescue...took dude like 20 min. to jump, when he climbed out of the water he still looked scared to death. ever jump the cliffs at 14th street beach;) got caught for that

Mostly around the lighthouse to scare tourists...never arrested though...the local pd never seemed to want to get their slacks wet.

Hippy, way cool pics, we are having problems with bees pollentating crops this year (i have heard this from two different people, tho my tomatoes seem to be setting on fine). How do you get those flowers inside pollenated? you do it yourself? just wondering.

Latest posts

Back