Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0079a.jpg my bike :)

Attachments

• cili3.jpg
    cili3.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 26
Never seen one before and seeing how this critter isn't paying and of the bills he got the boot outside. :p Thanks Thorn. ;)
Thorn said:
its a cricket TBG, just looked in my insect book and it looks like a male Oak Bush Cricket to me. Here's the family link on wikipedia:

hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tettigoniidae

Hope that helps :)

no worries TBG anytime, we occasionally get a few bush crickets in our bedroom - their like BRIGHT green! hehe

Didn't see the moon i'm afraid as it was a bit of a crap day for me. Was my grandads funeral (I am pleased it was on the harvest moon though) and I was also having a blue day so that didn't help. I actually went to bed early and that never happens!

Hope everyone is well :)

sweet ride.... love the hood ornament how it jumpin out the hood.
if its urs... great imagination there on the hood ornament.

zipflip said:
sweet ride.... love the hood ornament how it jumpin out the hood.
if its urs... great imagination there on the hood ornament.
not mine, i'm more of a truck guy;) but i would love to drive it once. saw it at a car show, they called it "Boss Jag"...i love one-of-a-kind stuff:hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I cought this guy in my house last week. Any idea what it is? My bro thinks it's some kind of Praying Mantis. :confused2:
it was praying you wouldnt catch him, so he could eat your plants...lol

I was surfing ebay and a collection of metal detector finds caught my eye, so I bought the small bag on offer, 25+ bits and bobs costing £26 with delivery price included, 7 rings were solid gold :hubba:

This is just 1 of them, my camera decided to die on me with the help of the 'Magic Monkey', the magic monkey is where you KNOW someone broke something and wont own up to it, so as no one broke it, the magic monkey must have done it, anyway, its out to be fixed and expected to take 3 weeks :eek:

This pic was taken with my mobile, a bit naff but it will have to do.

By the way, after I took the gold out of the pile of crud sent me from the ebay seller, I re listed the crud left over on ebay and sold it for £31 :rofl:

I will put pics of the other rings on when I get my camera back and I have cleaned them up better.

This ring has very crude hammered patterns and writing all the way around it, its driving me nuts not knowing how old it is, I have worked with gold for a long time, and this is gold at its purest.

2 mdf.jpg

Latest posts

Back