Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow bro, you might have something there.... what you want for it???? LOL just kidding around hippyinengland.. some people have all the luck... nice job....

Random pics. ;)

100_3806.jpg

100_3801.jpg

100_3800.jpg

100_3799.jpg

Oh the wasps! They are doin my nut in at the moment!!

Anyway...

I have a few holiday pictures. First is a HUGE toadstool/mushroom - there were loads of these round our tent and slowly they disappered. On the last day we saw a cow eatin one!

Second a beautiful but random sight!

Third - some weird fungi behing the tent

And lastly, this picture is from the day we got back from holiday and went to collect my 3 Lowryder Mint plants from their wild holiday. On the way back we found a vine that could take our weight...so we had a good swing! hehe! In that bag is my 3 plants lol!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

beautiful shots there hick! thanks for sharing! Indeed...summer is almost over. Although I must say I do love the autumn colours :D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I cought this guy in my house last week. Any idea what it is? My bro thinks it's some kind of Praying Mantis. :confused2:

Looks like what we call a katydid, they make quite a racket aroud here;)

yea puffin, a katydid is also known as a bush cricket :)

Hope you and your ladies are doing well :D

Fall colors mean one thing Hick HARVEST TIME. :hubba: :p :hubba:
Hick said:
..the season is a changin'... enjoying the last few hours of "Summer"..

Ok so after my crud day at work I was waiting in the rain with my bike for dad to come and get me. We have loads of trees at work and a lot of them are horse chestnuts...so of course there are a lotta conkers. So I picked up a load along with 2 that hadn't opened. When I got home (after I'd recovered a little) I cracked them open and each one had 2 conkers in, one of which was that tiny little dot you can see!!!

Anyway, I'm off sick today. I don't actually feel too bad but a was a little panicky when thinkin about work. Theres a really good open day at an outdoor shop tomorrow and i'm gonna miss it as i'm meant to be at work all day but after the way they've treated me and not bothered to ask if I was ok i'm thinking about taking tomorrow off too. Even my mum said I should take it off. I'm only meant to work part time and they just keep dumping me in it and leaving me in charge and I can't cope anymore. Going to be handing in my notice soon. After all, my health NEEDS to come first.

Sorry for the ramble! Hope everyone doing ok, and enjoy the pics :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Latest posts

Back