Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Conkers.

hXXp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conkers

XX to TT

17-10-2006ConkeratFairyDell_001.jpg

gorringe_conker.jpg

playing.jpg

andy52 said:
look i did not read the entire post,but what the hell is a conker,sounds like its a dying whatever it is,lol

lol same never herd of conker till this post lol

oh,i love the hummers.got 3 feeders myself.so colorful little birds

andy52 said:
look i did not read the entire post,but what the hell is a conker,sounds like its a dying whatever it is,lol

if u read the post then you wouldn't need to have posted that:p :rolleyes: thanks hippy hehe :D

that is amazing! Was it carved into a tree that is still alive?

HippyInEngland said:
I was bored this morning so went out for a drive, I found this in someones front garden :eek:

It must have taken months.

HippyInEngland said:
The tree is fully growing

bet you struggled to see the wood for the trees............................:rofl:

I just walked to my greenhouse and this was found, im suprised they are still around, but saying that its still finding pollen somewhere, it was really groggy and slow moving, looks like this one forgot to go home for the looming winter.

I have no idea whats sticking out of its rear end.

2 lv.JPG

2 lv1.JPG

2 lv2.JPG

2 lv3.JPG

2 lv4.JPG

oh no...lets hope they're strong girls and can fight it off! I've got one plant outside which won't be done (if it actually does finish) until end of november, early december lol! Haven't checked her though since she showed me her hairs, gonna go check her today and see if she's worth it. It was only a runt so if it doesn't survive it doesn't matter too much... we'll probably smoke her anyway whatever state she's in lol

Latest posts

Back