Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like a beautiful day for you over their Mom :)

Oh the english weather don;t get me started... altho saying that its been very nice today, just a little too cold

about 2 years ago the same day i bought some sony point n shoot, came across that little guy enjoying the backyard

and the other, well who doesnt like a funny cat pic

DSC00029.jpg

lokabeer.jpg

84VW do you have an '84 VW? if so which one, a camper or beatle? or other? I really want a camper but they so expensive :(

i own several vw rabbits, best cars i've ever driven and i've driven alot of cars...i'd love an old camper/bus but you are right about the price, and if its cheap enough to buy it usually needs alot of work

Ohhh pretty! I'll take a pic of my moon tonight. Right now its nearly 1 pm.

The innocence of white marred by the slight darkness of taintedness, she sure takes after her mom :p

Whatever makes you think that? :p

HippyInEngland said:
The innocence of white marred by the slight darkness of taintedness, she sure takes after her mom :p

Mom she is absolutely gorgeous! What breed is she?

We took the dog out today in the drizzle and through the mud - was good fun, just a shame we didn't have a nice fat joint to smoke on the way hehe. Dog decided to shake and spray all over the wall and door when she got in lol there's a surprise hehe. you gotta love em! :D

thanks mom and cancan. i never heard of that breed mom, she is amazing though. me and the boyfriend want a husky one day.. yea that black lab is the stupidest dog you'd ever know. she loves fetch but would keep going until she had a heart attack if you didn't tell her to lie down and rest...then she looks like that lmao! :D

Just went out to the freezer to get my dinner out and was greated with this 7 legged beastie... lol

House Spider.JPG

haha no but that is funny...

no I ate it ALL

lol jokin... i had beef in peppercorn sauce with overcooked mushy rice hehe - oh well it all goes down same hole! :)

Latest posts

Back