Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to show ya a few old pics from the island Of Crete...;)
Lovely place for a stoner :D

bali9.JPG

on top.JPG

PHOT0279.JPG

PHOT0286.JPG

PHOT0290.JPG

PHOT0368.JPG

sea.JPG

Caught this guy out in my garden, guess he was on patrol for them edible critters. Really was fairly photogenic for a mantis. He kept turning his head and watching where i was going and looking right at the camera for me, i cant even get the kids to sit for a picture like that.

IMG_1583.JPG

IMG_1589.JPG

IMG_1591.JPG

:hubba:
One of these ate my Afghani the other week :chuck:
KEEP THEM OUT OF THE GREENHOUSE Hip :D

Any tricks to keep those monsters away from my plants??
Of all the plants in my garden they attacked the tiny afghani?? Why?? :hubba:

Ough?? Is that a grasshopper??
I was talking about grasshoppers... :hubba:

Lovely place full of people and their nice doggies.:p

I think the third picture may indeed me hie.

And my second favourite car although i'm not 100% as it was on the other side of the canal but i think from it's colours it's a mk1 gt cortina my personal favourite is the lotus cortina mk1:D

Thinking of it now i'm sure the gt had shield badge on the front wing near the door hinge.

Time4Plan-B

I too thought it was a strange provider of the bench hie.

lol

It's amazing what a simpletons mind can do that along with a doggie doo baggie and a plaque.

Btw is it you hie?

All the stuff you see in the hippie's yard is made from completely recycled materials!!! upon closer inspection the pretty coloured flowers actual stems are made from brand new copper tubing !!!!

20 quid each so had 6 of them for my garden.

Time4Plan-B

Time4Plan-B said:
it's a mk1 gt cortina my personal favourite is the lotus cortina mk1:D

Thinking of it now i'm sure the gt had shield badge on the front wing near the door hinge.

Time4Plan-B

Dude...
That car made me laugh... :D
I imagine what the Lotus looks like :rolleyes:

Lol it looks exactly the same except white with a green flash down the side and a tuned by lotus engine fitted.

here is a utube link to a real beauty.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUewaEa1-lc

change xx to tt

Time4Plan-B

Went on a tour of some natural underground caves and passages over the weekend. it was nice and cool down there(about 60 F) when the temps up top were in the mid 90's, i didn't want to leave. The one of the bat is cool to me because hes full grown and still only about 4 in long. not to mention that he lives about 200 ft underground.

IMG_1693.JPG

IMG_1714.JPG

IMG_1719.JPG

IMG_1724.JPG

IMG_1727.JPG

IMG_1732.JPG

IMG_1740.JPG

IMG_1770.JPG

IMG_1773.JPG

1. Almost finished Olive, road art, I guess, maybe someone has too much money?
2. Pumpkin patch for SM and Tractors for the Guys.
3. Sunset on a river.

olive 2.JPG

pumkin patch.JPG

Sunset wb2.JPG

HIE, thank you, I just took the pic, nature did the work. This one, I thot to name "Last Cast". My fave from all I took that evening.

sunset wb 3.JPG

I found my friend the mantis out in the mater patch again. Hes getting a bit bigger and starting to turn green :D

*EDIT*:rofl: him turning green makes me wonder if its almost time to harvest him :rofl:

IMG_1954.JPG

IMG_1959.JPG

IMG_1963.JPG

hardware, a welder, and your imagination. the uncommon among the common

Latest posts

Back