Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wife loved these.

Eye.JPG

Heart.JPG

You.JPG

Rainbows, Wrigley, and some brotherly love.
Yeah I had horrible seats.

rainbow.JPG

rainbow1.JPG

rainbow2.JPG

Wrigley day.JPG

Wrigley night.JPG

brotherly love.JPG

I appreciate all pictures loaded, as do all memebers who like to venture this direction.

Pictures of babies faces plus any face is a serious no dont do it.

The above post is so wrong.

:peace:

Last night, the sunset picks up some nice red when there are fires in the north state.

on the twenty.JPG

They are not near me this year, so far. Next county over I believe. When a volcano went of in Mexico once, years ago, it made even more spectacular sunsets. I will never forget those. Spectacular for Clear Sky Sunsets anyway.

Below is another for you, a pic taken bout ten minutes after the one above. I took a bunch, but not many turned out. Please excuse all the dead leaves on that Blueberry plant. It is over eight feet tall and in a 24" pot....I just cant reach that high.:D

xsunset 9 25.JPG

One more, this one is better. :D The High will be achieved HIE.

cropped.JPG

This is one of my favorite pics which i used as my avatar . I took it a few years back as memory because it was my first joint when i started smoking . Sour Diesel in a dime jar and my rolled up blunt with my baby blue color lighter . Unforgetable moment of my life = )

DSC02418_small.jpg

It's a beautiful day here so I dusted my bicycle off and went for a leisurely ride. Still very much summertime as you can see.

Not my picture, just something I found on the internet. It makes me smile so I figured I'd share.

awesome dog.jpg

puppie, grill/pit, purple flower, rocks, hillbilly art, fresh produce from our garden, peaches & cream sweet corn...:) ...

HippyInEngland said:
Is the out of focus theme relevant?

:peace:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nothing gets by you Hippy!

nv has got mushrooms on the mind. hmmm. very nice friend. the first pic, in first set looks close to our morrell shrooms here in michigan, only they don't normally grow on trees...

that (tiger lily)? looks as if a cow has freckled it...;) :rofl: ...

nice shots bro...

Latest posts

Back