Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went for a walk and this little fella gave me quite a start.

2011_05_11_River_9126sm.JPG

I HATE.... snakes. Even the "good" ones scare heck outta' me.
The local lake...

DSC00775.JPG

DSC00770.JPG

caught this playboy flirtin' with the ladies today...

strut1.jpg

strut2.jpg

tom.jpg

Nice Hick, I have a turkey call in the camper, love calling those silly birds. I hate snakes too, lizards can fly under that radar, but snakes, no, dont want them around me at any time.

Here is the color I want my Erkel to be come fall. Or is it Urkel?

lavender.jpg

iris.jpg

tc, knowing your 'purple' skills, I will expect that exact shade come October ;).

scots'... that looks like a painting!!,....of some foreign country, like Wales or somethin'...:p

close Hick here in good old scotland always reminded me of an oil painting my dog buster

Put up as many as you like Scots, I like both of them real well. Dog pic does look like it should be a painting. And that swan is fantastic!

The sun being out yesterday was so wonderful here, no more rain, no more rain, no more rain. I hate having to be negative.

im sorry you hate snakes Hick. i actually make my living breeding them. i have 45 breeders or future breeders and currently 36 eggs incubating. i LOVE them.

aaaaaaaaaa.jpg

aaaaaaaaa.jpg

aaaaaaaa.jpg

aaaaaaa.jpg

aaaaaa.jpg

aaaaa.jpg

aaaa.jpg

aaa.jpg

aa.jpg

a.jpg

I agree with Hick dont hate them some are beautiful like the king cobra or the coral snake stunning looking, but thank god we dont have many deadly animals if any in scotland! we do have the adder and their bite is painful but very seldom fatal to humans-even children, id scream like a ***** if i saw a snake close up in the wild especially a deadly one lol but worse much worse are spiders!! :( i hate em lol

thought id put in my other pets lol the swan is not mine lives at local dam

my dog buster.jpg

my dog cino.jpg

my reef.jpg

swan.jpg

tokinherper said:
im sorry you hate snakes Hick. i actually make my living breeding them. i have 45 breeders or future breeders and currently 36 eggs incubating. i LOVE them.

;) This would be 'one boring' rock we live on, if everyone had the same likes and dislikes token'..:) But don't expect me over for dinner any time soon..:p
I've handled bull snakes, water and garden varieties, but never enjoyed it nor was in my comfort zone. :eek:

scots..http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=682925&postcount=50 <----
spiders don't bother me much. Not near the 'phobia' I have about snakes We only have one poisonous snake in my area, the "rattle snake".
KOOL reef!!

i dont keep any venomous because i have a VERY healthy fear of being bitten. but there are some very cool ones i'd "like" to have but i wont. there are copperheads and cotton mouths around here. the copperhead isnt that bad of a bite (in comparison to some) but the cotton mouth is flat out nasty.

006.JPG

007.JPGsome of my auto crosses im doin at the moment ,,,they smell just as good as they look...///peace[j]

Latest posts

Back