Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when are you inviting us over for some killer hick style cooking??? mmmmmmmmmm

jesuse said:
i like my stuff well dun to son but your haveing a laugh ant ye big chap,,,, meny hours you bbq them things for?? did you get baked and forget bout them? peace [j]:holysheep:
:giggle: you foreigners!...:rofl: I got tired of feeding the fire after about 9 hours.. :rolleyes:
.....nothin' like slow cooked yankee BBQ jesuse. make you throw yer "fish 'n chips" to the cat..:D

It'll set wrapped in a couple towels to retain the heat foe aan hour or so, before pullin begins.

ruffy.."BYOB" I'll supply the rollin papers ;)

9hours.JPG

im more a hagiss and neeps kinda guy than fish and chips,,,,,just wondering is this something you got at a super market or did you shoot yer meal? iv seen few pics youv posted of good few meals runing around your bit . peace [j]

This is super market pig jesuse...
..."Literally".... fell off the bone! .... about a cup of bbq sauce and we are READY for sam'iches!

EDIT: the o'lady is bringing home some buns tc...;) We'll call it "her.. contribution" to the cause :p

DSC03301.JPG

DSC03302.JPG

DSC03298.JPG

Sounds good, she left you to your own devices and look what You come up with! It looks great and you got enough for a sandwich or two tomorrow. Excellent job.

It is about dinner time...or getting close, I can hear a russlin' in the kitchen....

Menu tonight, chicken tenders (seasoned and fried, in lite olive oil), smashed tators and country gravy (lite, lol) half an artichoke and some asparagus. It only a matter of time now.

Thanks Hick for the lesson on Fixin' Pullin' BBQ Pork. The pictures were just right.

thanks tc! :)
ohhh how I wish I had a mess o' fresh asparagus to go w/ these...

You Can cook Hick...Looks very yummy gonna have to throw some ribs on the barbie this weekend...enjoy your meal..then hit this:48:

I find asparagus in the ditches alot around here this time of year, been eatin it all week!!

nova564t said:
I find asparagus in the ditches alot around here this time of year, been eatin it all week!!
I find asparagus around my area also. Nothing beats fresh cuts!:clap:

The pulled pork went fast! (It was prepared for a post funeral feed.) I took a walk around the church parking lot, and wouldn't you know it.... asparagus was abundant along the perimeter.! :doh:

Hick said:
The pulled pork went fast! (It was prepared for a post funeral feed.) I took a walk around the church parking lot, and wouldn't you know it.... asparagus was abundant along the perimeter.! :doh:
If you think it went fast there try settin it in front of me! That stuff looks awesome. Great job Hick!

went for a stroll in a part of bc were theres no roads. just boat axcess for logging some areas..... loads of grizzly , black bears, cougars, and lots more. enjoy the pics;) oh ya caught the biggest fish, no pic tho. lol

IMG_1654.JPG

IMG_1656.JPG

IMG_1657.JPG

IMG_1658.JPG

IMG_1662.JPG

IMG_1681.JPG

IMG_1684.JPG

Went here last weekend old fort with lighthouse buildings making there own stalagmites lol, There's that word again mites, they had huge cannons there, I changed my camera to Sepia, old Timey lookin pics for a shot, and forgot it,

P1090056.JPG

P1090057.JPG

P1090058.JPG

P1090063.JPG

P1090069.JPG

P1090068.JPG

P1090080.JPG

P1090082.JPG

I went in my back yard.:eek: The peony is from my folks old farm. We dug it up when we moved my mom years ago. Always a treat when it blooms.
DSCF0901.JPG

DSCF0902.JPG

beautiful flowers RB, your a couple weeks ahead of me, my peonis are just starting to open. I'll take a walk around the yard and send you some flowers, The Mrs. really works hard on them.

I am from the northeast and don't get me wrong there are some beautiful scenes out here , but all of these pics that I see from the west have left me in aw. You are truly blessed.

Looks like you got some peach thinning to do Irish.
What lovely wild flowers.
Very nice flower room.

i voted for ya :hubba: ---nice to back a winner---you had a great campaign manager---all that talk of peaches got me excited :D ---

Latest posts

Back