Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeah nice pix everyone...me thinks summer is tryn to get here..took a few snaps as well..and one of me flower rooms:p

:ciao: Hick Gonna get ya some snaps this weekend when I get the line wet
in my favorite stream;) :48:

P6060015.JPG

P6060016.JPG

P6060017.JPG

P6060019.JPG

P6060020.JPG

P6010003.JPG

P6060014.JPG

Dang nice Pictures everyone!

Here are a couple I snapped on the lake last week. Put the fish pics in my journal. :D

First Picture blew my mind when I saw it on the computer! We suprised an eagle and I had my camera in my hand, so I tried to catch a shot. With my old camera, from the time you snap, to the time the pic is taken seems like forever. But here when I got home, to my amazement that eagle was caught right in front of the rising moon!

Second Picture is the exact place that the Old World Record Smallmouth Bass was caught years ago. I think that record stood from the sixties till a couple years back (Nine pounds something). I put out a swim bait, a sinker style looking Perch, but no luck. Maybe next time. :cool:

moon eagle.jpg

sm record rock.jpg

We like lots of color, I built the Mrs. around 40 birdhouses over the years, and put in a pond, We operate a backyard wildlife sanctuary in the middle of a city, We have resident hawks, that dine at our place alot,

P1090385.JPG

P1090345.JPG

P1090347.JPG

P1090348.JPG

P1090355.JPG

P1090360.JPG

P1090282.JPG

Rosebud said:
Great shot TC. is he eating a fish?

No, we just surprised it coming around the corner. I did see an Osprey earlier dive and get a fish, was cool.

Nice pics Scag. Way cool about the Bird Sanctuary.

Hick said:
This is super market pig jesuse...
..."Literally".... fell off the bone! .... about a cup of bbq sauce and we are READY for sam'iches!

EDIT: the o'lady is bringing home some buns tc...;) We'll call it "her.. contribution" to the cause :p

Guess you could teach me a thing or 2.:p

Nice mount, Irish, the rug is cool as well! I don't think I've ever seen a Michigan bear, could be mistaken and will definitely try to fix that soon lol

I like that half mount irish!.. :aok:
photo/story line ;)

Screenshot9.png

Screenshot6.png

Screenshot12.png

Screenshot7.png

ohh, you are a master story teller hick!:D i especially loved the ending!:hubba:

the video of the bear hunt was graphic as it gets. the half mounted bear was taken directly below the tree stand with a 3'' 12 guage. it was mad flip-flopping, then tried to climb up the tree and eat them both. dude was shaking madly, and couldnt get his bearings to where the thing went, when you hear the camera man holler, ''you better shoot him again, quick, quick''. :eek:

it was coming up the back side of the tree, and was just seconds from ripping into his legs, and taking him down, and another shot rang out ending the madness!;) ...

Hick...heres some shots of a waterfall off the Hood canal river here in Washington..also a Butterfly that alloud me to take a few snaps:D ..Hope ya day is going good:48:

Irish..Im waiting to hear back from The friends I took that clone from of the pink bell flower plant ya asked about...they outta town and will get back too me..it was one the first clones I did tht wasnt MJ:rolleyes: Say hello to Ell please:)

P6180061.JPG

P6180069.JPG

P6180075.JPG

P6180081.JPG

P6180080.JPG

P6260091.JPG

P6260093.JPG

P6260090.JPG

wow :eek: beuitfal falls 4u ....that would be a lovely place to chill with a bong to hand,,,mybe even some ladies to go skiny diping:rolleyes: peace[j]

nice flutterby too 4u ;) a pretty common type around here as well

Latest posts

Back