pick a bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
gonna pick next week. got a good group of photos, pre harvest. seem to be gaining trics. also the plants that were foxtailing/ rosettes, are growing and more of them coming from the sides of these buds. temps are much cooler w/ heatwave gone. exciting! never got these buds ods. not a good judge of bud pics. which would be good for bpotm photo?? thanks so much. could not do this w/out the great help here!!:)

004.JPG

007.JPG

014.JPG

021.JPG

023.JPG

026.JPG

029.JPG

037.JPG

042.JPG

045.JPG

049.JPG

057.JPG

Oh man, those are terrible looking, you can't put them in the BPOM. You need to cut all of those down and send them to me so that I can dispose of them for you :hubba: Dude I can't decide, I want all of them :D

Hushpuppy said:
Oh man, those are terrible looking, you can't put them in the BPOM. You need to cut all of those down and send them to me so that I can dispose of them for you :hubba: Dude I can't decide, I want all of them :D

HA!! THANKS FRIEND. i like frosty but bigger is good too.????:) :)

:eek: daaaayyyymmm awesome pics, great job, i like the second pic nice colors in that one

man i like 2nd and 4th of the second row from the left and ya today is BOTM we need new entries !

When and how did you get into my tent to snap photos....lol...looking so sweet,I thought I was looking at my garden..very nice!

And as far as my bud pick....I'll take a #11(pic 11) with cheese!

will make the call tonight.. thanks so much for the nods..:D :D although i love the od grow sooo much more, i have never got buds like this ods. THANKS! first id grow.

I can't pick which one! They all looks so damn good!!! Awesome grow bro!!!

Last pic because It's nicely in focus and has a plethora of color. Very well photographed there, Newbietoo.

7greeneyes said:
Last pic because It's nicely in focus and has a plethora of color. Very well photographed there, Newbietoo.

THANKS so much!:) :)

I should add it was last pic on first post: 057.jpg :aok:

Latest posts

Back