pineapple express?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juniorgrower

Reaction score
Can anyone that has grown pineapple express give me some advice on growing them. Thanks.

I have grown PE. It didn't seem that it had any special needs. It did finish in 7 weeks in my space. There is not a huge amount of odor or taste, but I really like the high. I have a couple of plants that I cloned off the original plant in flowering now that are almost done. It seems to clone fairly easily. Mine was grown from a freebie seed (Dinafem) I got from Attitude.

THG PEx is from G13 Labs... not Dinafems...

Ive had my PEx cut since my first run with real genetics... I ran 3 outta the 5 pack and kept the yielder... Shes very fruity with an eye opening high right in the forehead...

I did have one pheno that reaked like ruby red grapefruit that I wish was still around... All finished around 60 days... I dont like leavin them more then 9 weeks IMO it really effects the flavor...

Well, that answers one of my questions that I just posted.

JAAM, the freebie seed I got WAS from Dinafem. I also got a freebie California Hash that was from Dinafem. Can't remember the month Attitude gave these away, but I do know that both the PE and the Cali Hash were packed in Dinafem packs--maybe experimental runs for them?

If it said Dinafems it was mislabeled... Look thru Dinafems catalog...

hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/g13-labs-pineapple-express-feminized/prod_1083.html

I got the freebie PEx beans a couple times as well and they were all labeled G13labs...

Well, that is interesting. I know for a fact that they came in a Dinafem pack and I was surprised that I could not find them on their site. Thanks JAAM.

No worries... Its def not your mistake... Just trying to save alil confusion if someone was looking to purchase them...

Well at least now I know where I can find info on the strain. I do like it and it is a strain that I will probably keep going for a while. Had a friend over last night and we smoked some--he loved it. He had to stay around a little while longer than planned since he was too stoned to walk home.

I hope to have my cut for a long time... Id also luv to pop the last few I have to try and find that grapefruit pheno again but IDK when that will be an option unfortunately...

Thanks everybody. I ordered 5 female PEx from g13 labs. Cant wait to try it out. Does this strain like to be topped? And how long before I should flip them?

1 week ago I started some of my Attitude order and I used 4 of the 5 seeds of Pineapple Express from G-13(3 of the 4 germ'ed) I didn't bother popping the last 1 in because I also did the same 4 of 5 routine with the Phatt Fruity from Barneys Farm(all 4 germ'ed) I'll be posting the grow once I'm into the 12/12 stage.
The PE does look like its going to be a stout grower, it'll be interesting to see how it handles the nutes...can you pump it to them or is less more???? we'll find out.

Well so far the PE in seedling stage is handling 350 to 500 PPM and thriving--and by seedling I'm talking 3 to 4" tall & 4 to 6 leafs per seedling and when I say thriving they are a beautiful dark green and you can tell they are healthy by how thick and rugged they look for a seedling...G-13's got a strong strain IMO..I'll keep it posted and post some photos once they get big enough to be worth showing

Barneys farm has PEx too. Not sure whos is better

Latest posts

Back