Pink MJ strains, 100% guaranteed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganja_Greg

Cannabis Cultivation
Reaction score
im looking for a pink MJ strain that i can purchase threw a seed bank thats 90-100% guaranteed to be pink/purple

ive seen pink indica etc... any ideas?

its for a special someone =)

Bubblegum can turn pink under ideal situations although the percentages your looking for aren't going to happen.

well i know there is rare strains like pink indica , and pink widow.. just extremely hard to find online

basically my GF wants her owm MJ plant to take care of and help along with my manly plants ;)

she likes pink and i showed her a pic of some pink indica's and she fell in love.. well if anyone happens to run across any info on this in the future remember this forum! or PM me! thanks guys

GG

heres basically the exact strain im looking for if anyone finds it online for sale i will honestly send them 10 bucks for doing such a good job hahaha

I've grown plants like that outdoors that had pink hairs like that. They eventually turned purple. Very fruity taste to the bud. Good stuff though. It was just some bagseed that I picked up from some good bud. Wish I could help you more. Good luck.

I've heard of orange, red, blue, purple and white...never heard of pink. Though I've seen pics of Purple star in early bloom and they are a pink color...but they turn real purple so....i dont know man.

good luck with the stinky pinky!

Latest posts

Back