Piss test Dec. 8th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweek11

Reaction score
Hey all, i smoke about 2-5 times a week, i haven't smoked in 2 weeks on sunday Dec. 2...i drank a case (12 20oz) this week of Green Tea....Being another week till my test (Dec. 8) do you think i will be ok? I weigh 170lbs and am 5'9".....thanks

if u pass that ur lucky, u have enough body mass to the point where thc will have places to store in ur body. now if i were u, id try to find some pre-cleansing detox pills of some kind and take them on a daily basis 6 a day for 5 days should get u clean. IMHO i get ppl jobs and keep them out of jail everyday with various types of detox. when it gets right down to it if u can find a headshop that sells detox ur in like flynn.

id try to take some clean pee with u if u can all u do is get ur cleen pee and on the way to the test warm it up on the heat in the car just set it on the dash board and crank the defrost on hi works for me and if u got a po and they stand in the room with u while u go but dont look dead at your private part while peeing just take a johnson and johnson shampoo bottole the small size and tie it to ur private and when u go in to the bathroom just act like ur peeing but u will acually be just squezing the johnson and johnson shampoo bottle but it will sound like ur peeing in the cup ,,,it worked for me all the time but good luck and sorry if this post gives any one nightmares lol

What if i can buy another week, that will make it a month that i haven't smoke at all?

with a month u got about a 50 50 shot man some times with diffrent people it takes more time it just depends it a toff 1 man u can take all the drinks u can drink 10 gallons of green tea our what ever u said u was drinkin and u just never no for shure the only forshure way is if u can take cleen pee with u but i guess this is not a option for u but if i was u id try to take clean pee with u the worst that could happen is they bust u and then u will just have 2 pee in the cup and hopefully ull be clean since its been a month but if u can get away with taking the pee in like i have many times u dont have to worry about it but id say with a month ur odds are prolly even better than 50 50 its prolly like 70 30 mabey

i dont no a lot abot growin cause im new to it but i deffinatly no about clean pee lol ive beet the po for a year straight and union jobs 2 the union jobs are the easy ones but good luck bro with what ever u decide i dont think i can keep thinkin about pee so good luck

what about one of these things from GNC? it says 2 weeks, does this mean that it takes 2 weeks to work? thanks

well, i just took the First Check Home test from CVS...It came up negative, it says that the cut-off level is 50ng/ml....what is the usual cut-off for drug tests? Should i be worried? THanks

Hey Guys...This is amazing if it works!..Im 6'4" and about 270lbs. I'm a football player and need to take a piss test because someone snitched on us toking. I haven't smoked in about 5 days and I take the test next week. Because of my size, would I need to take more of the Surgel? I usually drink about half a gallon of water daily. Or will one pack be enough? Lemme know!

tweek11 said:
well, i just took the First Check Home test from CVS...It came up negative, it says that the cut-off level is 50ng/ml....what is the usual cut-off for drug tests? Should i be worried? THanks

Based from the following page, 50ng/ml is the initial cutoff for marijuana then confirmatory test cutoff is 15ng/ml.

http://employeeissues.com/drug_cutoff_levels.htm

hope you dont tweek, tweek11, cus it sounds liike you might

Latest posts

Back