pistils during Veg ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumazaj

Reaction score
i have my plant in veg under a 150W MH (24/0). its been growing for 5 weeks, and is 16" in height. Strain is feminized White Diesel by White Label..

i was gonna move it to flowering in a couple of day. I just noticed some pistils. Is this normal? darkness was never introduced to the plant.

1.jpg

2.jpg

What you are seeing are pre flowers. When they get a certain age plants will show their sex even if they are in veg. ;) By the way she is looking great.

thanx guys. Here's a larger version, for whoever wants to use it for demonstration.

big.jpg

i had them b4 around the same time...i was lucky to have a girl...hope for the same here

Capone, these are feminized seeds. it should be a female. otherwise i want my money back! :p

lookin ggreat my plants are in the stage right before pre flower there is just a little tiny growth next to the node i think she may be ready to flash me not sure just yet

Hey bro that's great. Nice lady you got. Impressive how fast they can grow huh? :p it's looking great man, nive set up ;) Keep it up and you'll get some really nice rewarding smoke. Diesel hits the spot haha. Good luck bro!!

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
What you are seeing are pre flowers. When they get a certain age plants will show their sex even if they are in veg. ;) By the way she is looking great.

Did not qwiete understand preflower was before but now I do thanks.

these are feminized seeds
This doesn't mean you're buying female seeds but seeds that will produce females most of the time. Theres no way to guarantee female seeds. Beautiful plant you have though. Good luck with her.

Latest posts

Back