Plant maturation & flushing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then my question is this did they ask about flushing before they "sampled" your bud?

No, I just popped in with the buds, unannounced. :lama:
It took about an hour to be approved as a member.
So I left three buds and the lady at the desk said call back in two days. So I did. She just told me on the phone that my stuff was denied. But... I just thought of something. She asked me What Strain when I called for results, not my Member Number...
:eek:What if there was more than one sample of Bubble Gum. Now that would be weird, but possible. :doh:

that whole thing sounds weird lol .... and your sure they sell it haha in a way sounds like a free smoke then finish it all & say its crap xD

you should call them back up just to make sure bout the "member number" part , if they are unsure about what it was then maybe they not trust worthy in the first place

Uk1 said:
that whole thing sounds weird lol .... and your sure they sell it haha in a way sounds like a free smoke then finish it all & say its crap xD

you should call them back up just to make sure bout the "member number" part , if they are unsure about what it was then maybe they not trust worthy in the first place
:holysheep:

I thought it was a little strange also. I'll give them a call and find out if they didn't confuse me with someone else...
:peace:

Runbyhemp said:
I'd have to disagree there. If a nute is just a nute, then why do organically grown veggies taste so much better ?
and very low risk of nute burn

^unless using high concentration organic fertilizers like chicken poo and bat guano....

trillions of atoms said:
^unless using high concentration organic fertilizers like chicken poo and bat guano....
its so costly that a daut that will happen offten and is very little risk i have use both of nut and in my opinion organic for ever better taste and yield a little stinky but no chemicals on your buds

trillions of atoms said:
dont get me wrong a have try chemicals with relly good results but much more risk they work very well on low quantity i use 1/4 of pakage instruction per gallon

Runbyhemp said:
I'd have to disagree there. If a nute is just a nute, then why do organically grown veggies taste so much better ?
:D They do!:DIMHO!:D

Latest posts

Back