Plant too big for my grow tent????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyBlazeBK

Reaction score
Hey fellow growers got a question on my tent grow. I have a 4x4x6 tent with a 6oo watt hps. The only problem is that I ususally grow in my closet which is approx. 4x5x12 so I had ample room to veg them out fully before I bloom them. I used my two plants in that closet for veg. About 2feet tall. BTW I used in the closet a 250 watt and a 150 for veg and bloom.

So I got this new tent and decided to put my two (2feet) plants in there. It's been 1 week for flowering and I've noticed that the plants look like they might grow too big for the tent.

My question fellas is should I be able to flower in the tent even though she is pretty big or should I pull them out.

My last question is how much could A tent 4x4x6 with a 600watt hps yeild?

Thanks in advance for any help. Its greatly appreciated.

I flower in about the same size tent, 4x4x6.5. 6 feet of height should be more then enough room. You need to employ some training techniques though. I usually top them all at least once before I flip and use pipe cleaners to lst them and bend them over. Hope this helps. Oh and I have found that a 600W HPS barely cuts it in that size tent. I use a 600 and a 400. Jmo

You will get a decent yield. I grew in a 4x4 tent with a 660w hps for a long time and pulled a good crop. I put another 600w hps in there though, and it made a world of diff -- I agree w/ Hammy

Peace

Thank a lot guys for ur help. I'll put up pics later on. I'm gonna leave dem there

Latest posts

Back