Plantnium Cookies Clone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleSkunk

PurpleSKunk
Reaction score
So I just picked this up from the dispensary gonna mother her out take some clippings and see what happens,I'll keep u all updated.PS

image.jpg

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
What is it?
Not to sure I've tryed gsc it's a hard strain to find even clones,I found this strain That has cookies in it so I looked up to see what made this strain and I found it was made with,Platinum G.S. Cookies! GDP x Durban Poison x (Platinum) OG Kush,so hopefully it's a good strain will soon see.PS

Just out of curiosity, what did it cost you for a clone at the disp?

HemperFi said:
Just out of curiosity, what did it cost you for a clone at the disp?
This one cost 25 plus tax.ive seen them going as high as 30 will see what she does.PS

i'd pay that for some girl scout cookies right now...:D

keep us up to date on the platinum...:cool:

Irish said:
i'd pay that for some girl scout cookies right now...:D

keep us up to date on the platinum...:cool:
Ya I did lol I sure hope its something good paying that much for a cut.thanks for stopping in will see what happens.PS

Ok so she is doing good so far I should get a couple cuts in a few weeks can't wait to flower a few of these.PS

She's still small but her roots are starting to get big.she should take of nice soon enuff.PS

mojo for the cuts...peace....

Ok update she's coming along ill be able to get a few cuts soon enuff.PS

image.jpg

damn im jealous ive been trying to find any cookies strains on the the web but i havent found any yet i live too far from any dispensaries to get one also

DarkHorse007 said:
damn im jealous ive been trying to find any cookies strains on the the web but i havent found any yet i live too far from any dispensaries to get one also
Hey darkhorse007 thanks for stopping in ya I'm pretty happy to have this will see how it all turns out.PS:icon_smile:

the famous cookies huh? I here some rappers rap about it I think Wiz Khalifa n Berney from San Fransisco althou urs is platnium that usually means even more frosty... I wanna see ur results n hopefully get a smoker report GREEN MOJO

Dr. Robertsozki said:
the famous cookies huh? I here some rappers rap about it I think Wiz Khalifa n Berney from San Fransisco althou urs is platnium that usually means even more frosty... I wanna see ur results n hopefully get a smoker report GREEN MOJO
Hahaha that's Kool ya th rapper Berner gots a dispensary in SF he gets alot cedit for cookies and cherry pie,although local pepaoe know cannabis helped him in the rap game lol.ya she is green I hope she stays that way I was thinking that's how the strain looks.happy growing PS

Latest posts

Back