Plants drooping and I'm sure its my fault

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
massproducer said:
Another thing that will become your friend growing hydroponically, especially DWC is H2O2, or hydrogen Peroxide. This helps oxygenate your water and it will also help kill and control pathegens
i just started using H2O2 this gro w and what a differance! everythings much cleaner.

Make sure your nutes work with h2o2, some nutes don't so double check otherwise you aren't helping the situation.

snuggles said:
Make sure your nutes work with h2o2, some nutes don't so double check otherwise you aren't helping the situation.

Which nutes don't work with H2O2? I have never heard this before. All that it is, is water with an extra oxygen atom hence H202, where water is H2O. You have to make sure that you get food grade from your garden or hydro store

Q: Can I use hydrogen peroxide with Hydroguard?
A: No, hydrogen peroxide will kill off the beneficial microorganisms present in Hydroguard.

Q: Can I use hydrogen peroxide with Pure Blend Pro or Liquid Karma?
A: No, hydrogen peroxide will kill off the beneficial microorganisms present in Pure Blend Pro and Liquid Karma.

To verify go here
hxxp://www.americanagritech.com/faq/faq.asp#6

I was telling my friend who owns the hydroshop about how I was going to use h2o2 and he knows what nutes I use and he pulled that up for me LOL woops I said. Also I don't know all the nutes it may affect but h2o2 kills all bacteria even beneficial and some nutes and supplements make little bacteria enviornments that help the plant and then h2o2 comes along and does his job which is to kill all bacteria.

If the nutes are good with h2o2 you're golden, h2o2 is awesome at keeping things clean. And it adds that extra 02, massproducer knows his stuff.

Also I don't know about all the nutes but I'm sure there is some info on the web and some people here who know too...maybe start a different thread so we can all learn from it, like I said I don't know which nutes/supplements are good with it and which aren't.

Hey guys I was away for 5 days but you should see how well the ladies did under that HPS. Thanks for all the help and quick responses. If you want to check out the ladies hit up my signature.

Will do I'm setting up a new room today so stay tuned!

Sorry I was away for the weekend LOL not really I was actually away in my yard. Anyways I saw the journal and things look good. Having fun yet?

Latest posts

Back