Play time :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks sweet NB
i'm interested how much ya get off them...

Ya know what fella i'm getting bored of em lol

I dunno if it cos they so small or what but what bud is there seems to be maturing quite quick so i might harvest em soon as i got cloudy's.

I only really did em to prove to myself i could pretty much control a plant in any way i saw fit.
Doing these ( and others i've not disclosed ;) ) has taught me a lot but i'm just not really into these.
I know i started em as a fun grow cos i was full of beans and cloning left right and centre, but i so much goin on plant wise its like a full time job lol, just dont have the same curiosity for this girls now i know i can do it.
My heart lives with my big girls, big girls need love too ya know :)
For instance the double cola girls now curing lol, even the tester was some strange trippy stuff lol i like it.

i like doin the small thing myself for some reason. granted yield aint hardly near wat you got goin on in ya other grow. lol but still good nonethe less :)
soon i'llbe playin round wit mj to an doin experiments etc lol.

I just got carried away and took on too much, takes the fun out of it when it becomes as demanding as a job.
I never apreciated just how much thered be lol.

well hey, if ya overstocked an wanna lighten ya load feel free to send wat ya dont want my way for sure LOL
i wish i could try them buds so bad. powerplant i mean. i herd it was some killer smoke.

Yeah its cool.
Kinda taking it for granted i guess lol, it plenty strong for sure, few tokes and spliff goes back in ashtray for 20 mins lol.

Very happy anyway, and i would like to think i'll be able to improve on this so yeah happy :)

Got some Armagedon, NL haze and sweet tooth clones coming too so i'm about to get busy lol.

That will be a nice selection :)

Oh and the AK auto's, unsure when to do em yet

Nice thread..... Its good to see someone taking the time to try new things. If anything it helps people like me get some insight on how plants grow at different sizes.

Yeah its pretty much possible to grow any plant to any size growing with clones as the clone is already mature so will start to flower whenever you flip 12/12 instead of havin to wait for the plant to become mature enough to flower when using seeds.

Growing in little 4 inch pots or something as small or smaller can be done as proved but unless height restriction is really small ( in which case i'd use a 6 inch pot and LST, pinching and topping anyway ) its not really something i'd recomend unless just for a laugh.
With such a small root mass they amount of bud they produce is minimal

I know what you mean about it getting boring...my bag seeders hve been neglected by me for that very reason... I m bored with them...too lazy to repot them from the blue cups as well...gonna try and plant them outdoors and then let them do their thing for a while...cool grow you did though...if you hve learned from it then it was worth it no matter what the outcome...

Yeah i learned plenty and with any luck i may have showed people who didin't already know that you can manipulate a plant to fit any grow box no matter how small.

I know that some people were saying that the mini's ( especially the one i just grew as a full size plant but in a 4 inch pot ) would get root bound or not develope properly so its nice to prove that wrong :)

That bigger of the 3 is looking pretty good actually, if you took it at scale value and then imagined it as a full size plant with an 11 litre+ root ball the cola and buds would be huge.
Currently finishing the 3 under a 14 000 k CFL at the moment and have to say i like what i'm seeing ;)

when i started my first grow i was worried of pot size headroom etc etc but now after doin a grow wit only 3.5 weeks veg then 12/12 and as short as i kept them wit lst even... man i bet i can grow a plant micro in a dam tuna can an shoe box .... LOL no im jokin

these the ones here you told me that you cropped NB?
ya got any update pix at all?

Thems the ones, dead and buried, poo yield average smoke but then i didn't expect much, they were for a laugh but they just got in the way n the end up :)

may the lil ladies they rest in peace.
let me know if ya come up wit somethin crazy ever to do a plant in like ya was sayin. i got another idea after my frog expires too already an i dig this one better. you'll all c when i get it goin tho lol.

Latest posts

Back