PLEASE HELP!!! im about 2 order but need a llittle advicee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenblaze

Reaction score
im going 2 have a sog style set up just a bit different.... in stead of growing just the top portion because the bottoms cant get light im going 2 have 4 tables 4 1000 light , a 400mh for the 1st and last table with t5's running completely around the middle-bottom half of the room

my room is 12x12x10 or 12x12x8 witch either one i want
if i do the 12x12x10=1440 so i need 1440cm blown from my room... should i get like 400cfm fan for each light( 4 fans 1 blowing threw each light?) or just 1 big one?

i want to do a sog set up 4 tables 9-16 plants on each table

should i order a 1000w for each table... or i was thinking of having 2 tables night and 2 tables day so i can just buy 2 1000w and switch them over...

also i was going 2 buy 2 mh bulbs for the 1st and last table(or just one if i do the day/night thing) but im really really leaning twords just buying the 4 1000w becuz i dont really want 2 grow at night(they cant use their little flir camras during the day)

im still confident that even if for some reason if i had 2 do the day/night set up(maby 2 much electricty or somthing) i wiill have it set up so that they wont be able 2 detect my heat reguardless

my goal per table for 9 plants is 1 pound every harvest(2oz a plant)

my goal if i do 12 is 1.5pounds every harvest(2oz a plant)

also is this a realistic goal? i hate being disapointed(witch is why i havent orderd it all yet

so around 4p's a month give or take(i have air cooled hoods, sealed room, panda black/white walls) all the gizmos and gadgets you need 2 run a proper grow room

got about $5000 saved up for this project

im a novice grower iv done a few indoor small 1 light grows and a few 10-20plant outdoor grows but im really confident in doing all the cloning and watering and all that stuff that most people freak out about

also last questions.... would i be wasting space not 2 just do the 16 plants?

what are the cons vs pros of 12 plants vs 16 plants under 1 1000w

anything else you need 2 know just ask(getting everything once im 100% confident on how im doing this and what i need..... will post mad pics for u all 2 c)

just came across this and noticed you haven't gotten any responses. just so you have some better luck, i'd break up all of these questions, be more specific and ask them in the different areas on this site. for example:
"what are the cons vs the pros of 12 plants vs 16 plants under 1 1000w" just post that question by itself under the LIGHTS section. there is a ridiculous amount of info on this site so just keep browsing and picking up ideas. hope this helps in your quest...

i like how people just jump 2 conclusions.....

hum lets see 4 pounds a month/4= 1 pound per person(co op grow)

+factoring in any misshaps of loss crops and hash/oil/butter/brownies/cakes

ii smoke people up when they come over

a pound isnt as much as it seems and if u want 2 call me a seller by given a couple close friends in need half oz occasionally and most of the time its in return for a favor or $40-$50 at most and that is only becuz i cant just see myself handing away half oz for free.. if they want a g or an 8th ill be like go make me a sandwich or somthin dumb and you can ask anyone " he make me this and heres a 8th and im sure they will be more then happy"

i make barley any money off of this if any at all

$50 for a few half oz isnt going 2 pay for the $5000 we spent building this

i consider a seller or a dealer someone who breakes the p down 2 16 oz's sells em for $$$ makes this much more then he spent and so forth

even if i sold all 16 oz for $50 id make $800? it would be llike 6 grow cycles 2 break even on the $5000 and its probelly ganna be a extra hund or 3 just for new electric bill so it would take me about a yr 2 BREAK EVEN and another year and i would only make 10k?

dont assume cuz then u make an *** out of u and me

well weather you sell for profit or not, that much dope is a little over the top, try asking one question and tripling your answer. besides i couldnt smoke a pd. a month without being asleep most of the time then i wouldnt be able to do it then either. If you wanna deal or supplie to dealers thats your biz but as you say assumptions that come out of experienced grower are edjucated guess not a jump to a conclusion. besides that much dope grown in 1 house is asking to get busted, electricity is the #1 sign of growing. if its a coop then split the rooms up into multi house' then less heat and other issues like fungus or nats mites or other problems are contained to one grow.

Well IMO if you sell it for a $1 a pound it's still called dealing. Now if your dealing with MMJ patients then thats a whole different ball game. But 4 pounds a month is alot of smoke. And as stated above you should spread your questions out across the forum and you may get a few of them answered quicker...take care..

Sir_Tokie said:
Well IMO if you sell it for a $1 a pound it's still called dealing. Now if your dealing with MMJ patients then thats a whole different ball game. But 4 pounds a month is alot of smoke. And as stated above you should spread your questions out across the forum and you may get a few of them answered quicker...take care..

I love that quote by willy!

its a 4 bed room 3 bath so i dont think the electricty will be 2 noticeable +lights are on when im not home except for a few hours

I think you have a whole bunch of trouble com'n down on you, with all that lite my god it wouldn't matter if you were gone a week, your bills are going to bee huge! JMO

If your looking to spend that much. Want less heat and less current used. Get a couple LG Sulfur Plasma lamps.

Then make a journal cause I wanna see how they do.

Thanks donkey942. What I love about it It's the truth...take care..

in oregon usa and now washington state each patient can have 24oz
of useable product/medicine.
4 x 24oz equals 6lbs bud.
so with 4 total patients, appears 6lbs would be legal in above 2 states at moment.
when i have approached those type growers they ask for 225 per oz due to elec, or whatever. that to me makes a crook out of them. same goes for u calif growers...
if the cost of an oz is about 100 dollars not counting any tax, that would cost 2400 dollars each patient per month, including yourself if u r a patient too. if government taxes 50/oz eventually, then its costing somebody even more.
all i think is that if government wants a bite and they will, then 150/oz is too much. but cheaper than street prices. it seems that alot of co-op types get big eyes. near future should decide alot of unknowns soon.
the 225/oz above is obviously dealer material. and i mean for lots of money. way too much. greed can cause lotsa trouble.
no way should it cost more than 100 including tax.
and if government wants to 'split' growers profits, a co-op could still get alot of money. yes if crop has problems then everyone gets hurt in some way no doubt. maybe you can get or invent grower failure insurance, ha ha.
it would be a disaster if failure occurred for any reason of course.
if government tries to take away our right to grow our own, then
tax a few co-ops, then we are still not free. heck even beer was 'illegal'
to make until rather recently. so was growing own tobacco i hear.
maybe quality control was an issue. maybe obama could someday go out on a limb and not concede too much to government and let us be free.
how about this question:

what if everyone grew their own who desired to. how much would a oz cost then? drug companies, and petro would split their monopolies up.
we are the government are we not really?
so lets evolve and get out of the dark ages. incumbants and the rich (some) just want to make more and more money. tax cuts for the rich is not sharing with the poor. its selfish. we must all grow our own if we want complete freedom.
lust for money is cause of many of problems.
100 for non-grower is high at best. grow your own is free.
that way no crooks or mafia types would enter.
heck, people even today steal beer or cigs...
but they wouldnt if they could easily make beer or cigs, right?
obama needs to let us grow ourselves cause its easy.
and people are tired of being treated like the sheep many are.
no more baa baa. go ahead and sustain yourself.
calif sounds too greedy. if we are not free to grow a plant then truly we are being blinded in some way.
a little growing revolution would help all of us. not the dangerous kind. the peaceful kind please. get this off schedule 1 would solve the problems.
anything else is just a political excuse for keeping the man in control so that we dont scare the incumbant/rich homeownwers.
you are part of the future. we the people, means more than we are aware.
vote. are we afraid of not having food to eat. or a place to live?
sounds like birth control is the future is a reality. wow.
i saw a star trek episode where people were overcrowded on a planet and it was luxury to have some space. maybe the future rich will have space and the weaker or poor will be tossed on the hog pile to suffer. (i saw those poor hogs on tv)
i think our brains will evolve by then and a compromise may be the real answer. but nobody can tell me i can or cannot grow god's plant.
if we lose that we better plan a way to get the right back.
thats all i know. anything else is just more war of the rich against the poor.
the french rich lost their heads, but we will not ask for heads. just to be left alone. is that too much freedom? leave me alone should be a transparent right. lets add it to the bill of rights.
the LEAVE ME ALONE AND DONT BOTHER ME RIGHT. too easy huh.

to the rich/well off, protect your assets. be like Madonna, adopt and be charitable, then go to heaven. dont be afraid dave. but not all the poor are lazy, just some of them. some rich are lazy too, right?
gentleman, lets plow the road. grow with confidence. its a right we demand. right ghandi. we are all equal, but evil in some way does exist when we hurt others or ourselves. stop the pain. vote for stopping the pain.
its a relative term. even einstein became humbler at his later age.
he said he might beleive in god. but had no proof just a feeling.
grow your heart out greenblaze. Greed is your only enemy.
but you wont fall for that will you. lets start at 100/oz until competetion reduces. agreed. then i respect u. grow grow grow. freedom reins for future.
boy, do we need to evolve. thanks obama for hope. thank you greenblaze for blazing ahead of the rest of us. you rock in my mind. remember take off schedule 1 will set us free. with the rest of the world. do it now mr president.
dont let them lobbyist get your ear. i voted for u with expectations like this.

toked out, g'night.

No, we are not the government. DONT DRINK THE KOOL-AID!!

rickyjack9 said:
in oregon usa and now washington state each patient can have 24oz
of useable product/medicine.
4 x 24oz equals 6lbs bud.
so with 4 total patients, appears 6lbs would be legal in above 2 states at moment.
when i have approached those type growers they ask for 225 per oz due to elec, or whatever. that to me makes a crook out of them. same goes for u calif growers...
if the cost of an oz is about 100 dollars not counting any tax, that would cost 2400 dollars each patient per month, including yourself if u r a patient too. if government taxes 50/oz eventually, then its costing somebody even more.
all i think is that if government wants a bite and they will, then 150/oz is too much. but cheaper than street prices. it seems that alot of co-op types get big eyes. near future should decide alot of unknowns soon.
the 225/oz above is obviously dealer material. and i mean for lots of money. way too much. greed can cause lotsa trouble.
no way should it cost more than 100 including tax.
and if government wants to 'split' growers profits, a co-op could still get alot of money. yes if crop has problems then everyone gets hurt in some way no doubt. maybe you can get or invent grower failure insurance, ha ha.
it would be a disaster if failure occurred for any reason of course.
if government tries to take away our right to grow our own, then
tax a few co-ops, then we are still not free. heck even beer was 'illegal'
to make until rather recently. so was growing own tobacco i hear.
maybe quality control was an issue. maybe obama could someday go out on a limb and not concede too much to government and let us be free.
how about this question:

what if everyone grew their own who desired to. how much would a oz cost then? drug companies, and petro would split their monopolies up.
we are the government are we not really?
so lets evolve and get out of the dark ages. incumbants and the rich (some) just want to make more and more money. tax cuts for the rich is not sharing with the poor. its selfish. we must all grow our own if we want complete freedom.
lust for money is cause of many of problems.
100 for non-grower is high at best. grow your own is free.
that way no crooks or mafia types would enter.
heck, people even today steal beer or cigs...
but they wouldnt if they could easily make beer or cigs, right?
obama needs to let us grow ourselves cause its easy.
and people are tired of being treated like the sheep many are.
no more baa baa. go ahead and sustain yourself.
calif sounds too greedy. if we are not free to grow a plant then truly we are being blinded in some way.
a little growing revolution would help all of us. not the dangerous kind. the peaceful kind please. get this off schedule 1 would solve the problems.
anything else is just a political excuse for keeping the man in control so that we dont scare the incumbant/rich homeownwers.
you are part of the future. we the people, means more than we are aware.
vote. are we afraid of not having food to eat. or a place to live?
sounds like birth control is the future is a reality. wow.
i saw a star trek episode where people were overcrowded on a planet and it was luxury to have some space. maybe the future rich will have space and the weaker or poor will be tossed on the hog pile to suffer. (i saw those poor hogs on tv)
i think our brains will evolve by then and a compromise may be the real answer. but nobody can tell me i can or cannot grow god's plant.
if we lose that we better plan a way to get the right back.
thats all i know. anything else is just more war of the rich against the poor.
the french rich lost their heads, but we will not ask for heads. just to be left alone. is that too much freedom? leave me alone should be a transparent right. lets add it to the bill of rights.
the LEAVE ME ALONE AND DONT BOTHER ME RIGHT. too easy huh.

to the rich/well off, protect your assets. be like Madonna, adopt and be charitable, then go to heaven. dont be afraid dave. but not all the poor are lazy, just some of them. some rich are lazy too, right?
gentleman, lets plow the road. grow with confidence. its a right we demand. right ghandi. we are all equal, but evil in some way does exist when we hurt others or ourselves. stop the pain. vote for stopping the pain.
its a relative term. even einstein became humbler at his later age.
he said he might beleive in god. but had no proof just a feeling.
grow your heart out greenblaze. Greed is your only enemy.
but you wont fall for that will you. lets start at 100/oz until competetion reduces. agreed. then i respect u. grow grow grow. freedom reins for future.
boy, do we need to evolve. thanks obama for hope. thank you greenblaze for blazing ahead of the rest of us. you rock in my mind. remember take off schedule 1 will set us free. with the rest of the world. do it now mr president.
dont let them lobbyist get your ear. i voted for u with expectations like this.

toked out, g'night.

I can't get anything even remotely close to decent for 100 an ounce without buying in bulk. Anything decent around here and your playing 200-350 an ounce. Supply and demand man......and thats all if there is anything good around!:rant:

i just think its sad calif or anyone charges 200 to 350 per oz.
thats street prices and profiteering. but like you said supply and demand.
anyone charging those prices to other patients is not a ''doctor' helping patients, it is a greedy capitalist. its logical any 'business' tries to max profits, but its illegal currently to be this type of 'dealer'. NORML gives out clones if you arrive early to the meetings. so support NORML.
growing yourself would help in many ways if possible.
that will drive down prices. alcohol, pharma, petro giants just want to make themselves get republican votes, keep their stocks happy and protect their wealth. sounds logical but they are the paranoid people. i suppose if i owned 8 cars, i would not want to have just 7. did you realize the industrial revolution was corrupt i read. a few were rich. most people dont 'love' to work
they just get overly excited when they can be in control of people and money. most rich are snobbish, have an air of superiority, ive noticed. poor people dont murder (much) but rich pay others to do their dirty work. throughout history the rich and powerful distance themselves from the worse off.
remember on the titanic, the poor slept below with the rats. greed breeds contempt. remember all the tv shows where its the power mongers that do the killing. to gather more land,power, etc. the sickness comes from those who think they're God. we are still in the ways of kings and slaves in one form or another. the kings think the slaves should wipe their buts.
even today. grow your own, patient, and find cheaper medicine. work at it.
ive read alot of blogs and the well off are scared they may have to feed a needy subordinate. they dont much like liberals and liberals dont much like them. but we are aware that they pull the puppet strings. i still think LBJ deleted Kennedy and King. probably others. i ponder to guess how many corrupt and paid officials are on a payroll. any fool can pull a trigger.
would you harm someone to stay rich and powerful. ?
if so you are poor and weak in reality. and you must be taking drugs to sleep at night. such arrogance. yuk. coffee was illegal in brazil when first discovered. it caused over excitement. alcohol is illegal in islam.
US just taxes cigs, alcohol, anything it can right?.
if all the resources for pot prohibition were used elsewhere then prisons
would be mostly empty. maybe we could use them for housing the not so filthy rich. and we would repect law enforcment more. delusions come and go but the TRUTH is eternal. whats everyone so afraid of? dying,? less wealth?
less 20 dollar a pound steaks on their silver plates? roofs over their heads?
when will corrupt 'kings' go out of style? how many more have to die. selfish, selfish, selfish. power has always corrupted. how many saw move 'V for vendetta? thats our future if people dont change their sheepish, lazy ways.
hundred years from now we will look back and see the folly.
progress seems to be slow. growing yur own sounds mad to those who
have never toked, but i for one beleive. keep the faith and grow.
leave the tokers alone. the only harm is maybe a little lung irritation
someday. jst dont abuse. its not an uncontrollable party, its medical and pursuit of happiness. thats our right. i know i sound narrow minded but
change is inevitable in history. the 'man' may keep us down or want control
(1984?) scholars say we are cowards to follow unjust laws. stand up when possible. fear not. its time. its wierd that simple growing could solve so much and allow better balance of overall picture. then i would love 'police'.
the police should think about that and be praised instead of feared.
time for my walk, love instead of pain, ok? g'night. we americans throw out the garbage and others starve to death. thats a crime. when all seems too complicated, we cant give up, but thats what fuels the MAN. individuals need to be responsible and care for humanity. we evolve from the mindless primitive but we will not kill today, ok. society is much slower than the truth.
may your conscience guide you. some want to kill offensive bloggers
really. they do. all need to love one another. grow, toke a little, dont abuse, be happy. spread good vybes. im almost afraid of non-tokers these days. wonder why. cause they think the are god. they have anger problems
and need mental help. we need heros so become one. join NORML.
killers, tolerate, fear not, take a toke, and if you kill one less person, that would be a step forward.

Little Shop of Horrors, musical Date: 1982 Composer: Alan Menken Period: ...
soon are abundant, and he knows that the plant will need more blood. ....
Seymour is secretly in love with Audrey, and names the plant Audrey II ...
Audrey is confused and frightened by Seymour's ramblings, but she runs home by
his order. ...

Latest posts

Back