Please help me make up my mind.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stagger crop is a great idea! And the autoflowering is perfect for it. Theres a member on here named richyb that has some ridiculous LR & LR2 grows. Very impressive stuff.

The dieselryder I have not smoked yet. I have 2 that are at 5 weeks now and smell sooooo good. They started smelling after only 2 weeks:giggle: They are looking great. I have pollen from a male I got from a grow a few months back. I just checked the pollen earlier actually and I think i stored it away well enough that it's still good. One of those bitches is getting covered in pollen so I can have bunches of them:D

CowboyBudsky said:
I think it was called White Dwarf or something like that. But it was a cross of white widow and Lowryder I think. Maybe I was just high when I was reading it.:eek:

Yeah I have heard of white dwarf, i guess I just never realized what the cross was. Sounds great though!

any ak strain is normally guaranteed to be potent and northern lights or hindu kush is always a great strain to grow but every strain on your list is a winner

Latest posts

Back