Please help, new hydro grow and confused!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When it is time to feed your babies nutes, I would recomend GH 3 part, very simple to use and over all will usually give you really good results.... just my thoughts

Update:

hello, just thought I'd give an update to those who helped! I got some Aurora Soul grow and Aurora Roots Organics nutes.. I am super excited to feed my ladies some yummy **** and watch them respond!

the lady at the store said to try and keep ph at 6.. I was told earlier that a good range is 5-6. Is there any advantage or benefit to Staying closer to either 5 or 6 or staying close to the center?

i think i had read somewhere before that it depends more on the type of strain... and i have no clue as it is just bag seed..

I have never heard of those nutes...are they made for hydro? The lady at the store is not quite correct. You want to keep your pH between 5.3 and 5.8--maybe push it to 6. PH is not strain related. Plants will only uptake nutes at certain pH levels.

Do not feed your plants yet--they do not need any food until they are 3-4 weeks old.

I've been using GH Flora Nova Grow & Bloom for a couple of years & like the single solution for each. Mainly 'cause I'm lazy and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

hey all,

The girls are getting their strength back and looking prettier with every moment! thanks for the help!

also, i decided for fun to try out two different techniques for growin.. I have "Snipped lady #1 to grow two main cola, while allowing lady #2 to stay growin up! this is to see the difference with the exact same conditions for each.. i will try and put up some pics for everyone..

TOKE!

Latest posts

Back