please help please :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wikkedsun

Reaction score
i just got a really rare clone of this sour diesel that supposedly only needs 6-7 weeks for a complete cycle ( im running an aero system doing sea of green) i cut the clone yesterday put it in water then my friend splashed super cold water in the cup (maybe the problem??) i put the plant in until i got it home then my roommate whos really good with clones added the nuts and gel whatever he does usually works but today that cutting was all wilted over i had it under a flourescent light. im thinking about putting it under a hps. if anyone can help me id appreciate it soooooo much

Just wait dont go hps clones dont need alot of light.
They wilt but will perk back up in 48 hours

she was wilted and her leaves turned an ugly dark green color not anything on her was standing up i had her in the sunlight today and she perked up but its night now and shes back under flourescent should i just keep her under that or move her backoutside

You could probably do whichever you prefer, leave it under the Flo or take it back outside. The clone will start to wilt shortly after its cloned, but if done properly will come back in a day or so just like Growdude said.

yupyup growdude's right but direct sunlight isnt wise , flo's do a great job :)

flo's it is. i have it under a plastic clear container im trying to keep it around 80 degrees and hummid is that correct?

Latest posts

Back