please help really quick question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep.. or you could set it on top of your monitor, or your television, or your 'fridge, ect. ect. ect....

ok im just worried the heatpad is gonna mess something up. but ill go for it. also once they show their taproot, i have 1.5 inch rockwool cubes. do i soak the cubes then put the seeds in it or what?

also i just bought some superthrive.... when should i start using it? i plan on using the fox farm nute pack later on but the superthrive in the beginning because the guy at the hydro store said it was good for seedlings

I can't understand all the questions for seeds and do I soak the cubes.*** you should know all this before getting as far as you have. Relax man you need a book and read it it wont let me post the link for a good book that will help you out I'm still a rookie here so I gotta do 15 post before I can post it. Wet papper towel room temp thats it no heat pad if you live in alaska yeah. You will cook your seeds mother nature does it so easy but you wanna make it so hard relax and act as mother nature her self would do piss on them and float away. I will try to send you a privite message with the link

haha i actually have 4 books, and have read 3. but also if i have a heavy duty digital timer with 2 outlets can i put an outlet splitter on it so i can run my 3 cfls?

TokeWithHope said:
also i just bought some superthrive.... when should i start using it? i plan on using the fox farm nute pack later on but the superthrive in the beginning because the guy at the hydro store said it was good for seedlings

:D Dude,,thats funny as hell. You cant believe everything that guy at the Hydro Store tells ya and tries to sale ya,,well in your case,,sales you!!. Did he sale you the books too???:rolleyes:
Put those little basterds in a wet paper towel and put it in a warm dark place. Thats it.:hubba: By the way,,the cabnet over the fridge is usally purddy warm.

hahah i thought it was all bull but it was like 6bucks so i said what the heck lol. and na the books where my own doing. haha buying "a marijuana growers bible" always causes funny reactions with people at the bookstore

tap water on paper towel, press excess water out, seeds on towel, fold towel, towel in plastic bag, bag behind TV or refrigerator for warmth, two days done....simple enough.

haha ya i simply "made a mountain out of a molehill" i got 5 out of 5 germed thanks to your guys help! and ive put them in the rockwool cubes. but now how long until they start to sprout from them? and should i have my light run its cycle?

TokeWithHope said:
haha ya i simply "made a mountain out of a molehill" i got 5 out of 5 germed thanks to your guys help! and ive put them in the rockwool cubes. but now how long until they start to sprout from them? and should i have my light run its cycle?

Just put your flouros as close as you can get them. I just use cool white bulbs in my flouros so I put them right on top of the plants, so close they'll be touching in the morning. After a wek or so, I put them under the MH, but back off to about 20 inches to see if the sprouts will take it. Keep in mind, like people, all strains and phenos are a little individualistic. Pucking up a few sprouts is heart-breaking but it ain't end-o-the-world scenario.

That timer question--I'd be real cautious about loading down timers. They're cheap, not as cheap as Super Thrive (JK), so get you a couple more. You would probably be okay with 3 flouros, but count your amps. By heavy duty you mean a 15 amp or 20 amp, right? If so, I wouldn't load anymore than maybe 12 amps on it.

Latest posts

Back