please take a look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmiguy2103

Reaction score
well guys i got a couple plants growing.. please take a look at the pics and let me know..

now the big plant i actually found outside my house lol i couldnt vbelieve it actually sprouted .. i transplanted it when it was about 10 inches tall into the bucket and inside..

now since then i have sprouted about 10 more seeds and as you can see they are in the other bucket.. now i know i cant have that many in the same bucket.. i will be moving them when they get alittle bit bigger.. but i would like your guys opinion on them... i am using Miracle grow potting soil soo it had bee working great so far.. i use normal tap water but it sitees for days in the watering can befor its used .. and i have 2 lamps on them the big guy has a 100 watt normal light bulb on it and has been doing great.. the little guys have a 75 watt bulb just cause i ran out of 100 watt ones.. so any tips you guys have is welcome/... thanks!

my baby 001.JPG

my baby 002.JPG

my baby 003.JPG

my baby 004.JPG

also the little ones that have sprouted... is it normal for them to be laying down liek they are? shoudl i help them to stan up ? or will they just eventually stand up?

You should only have one plant per pot. By the looks of your plants you didn't plant the seeds deep enough. Your best bet is to transplant all the little ones into seperate pots and bury the stems so about 1 inch of the plant is sticking out of the soil. ;)

That depends,

You wrote let you know, ok. I think you follow TBG's advice with the little one, then you decide if your just going to grow ornamental, or are going to grow with the purpose of getting some good buds.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Not too bad for an incandescent bulb. That's what you have been using?

You can get some 6500k cfls at walmart or home depot.

There is only one thing I am gonna say and that is your plants need MORE light,MORE LIGHT,MORE LIGHT!!!They are streaching something fierce.Hope this helps,keep it GREEN:hubba:

exactly 71 im sure thats why the little ones are stretching and the big one wouldn`t be doing as good if he wasn`t started outside. Slim

yes get cfl bulbs ( 5000-6500 k ) and keep them a 3-4 inches from your plant. and repot seperate like TBG said

You should have your plants contained and surrounded by white plastic or paint.
You wanna keep them off the floor, separated by foam or a stand. (better for the roots)
You also have to keep and eye on the temperature and the humidity levels, as these two things are very important for the plant and the fruiting process.

Latest posts

Back