Pollen in a growroom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mactight

MOUNTIAN DEW
Reaction score
I do have a very omportant question.I am gonna try and make some seeds,which is no problem for me,ButI have 1 female and I have two males,I really dont want to make any clones just seeds,so I am gonna leave my males in with my female.Will the buds be no good then or will they still be smokeable but just have seeds?Also,when the pollen is let go by the male and pollenats my female,with all the pollen blowing around in my growroom,does the pollen just dye off after awhile,or will I have a problem with future females getting pollenated also?If thats gonna be the problem,how can I solve that problem?I was thinking cause with all the fans blowing.Thank you ahead of time.

i asked someone for you and this is what he said:
the bud will be very very smokable

pollen dies off in no time at all , if it gets wet its instantly useless

a plant of say 3 foot can and will make tousands of seed if you let it so only allow the girlie to make a few seeds

Well I hope that helps,and if anyone else can help jump on in.Jeep it GREEN:hubba:

i`m not so sure on that B71, i pollinated a female, and my next grow after had some seed in the bud-not many, but still it could ony have came from the pollen from the previous grow.
IMHO, after you finish your seed production grow, clean the grow space from top to bottom, and make sure your grow-space is well ventilated.
you could also over-pollinate your gal, by circulating the same air in your grow area,without proper ventilation. i did this and the bud was only good for making hash.i did get over 1000 seed though...
just a heads up dude,
good luck m8.
just out of curiosity, why do you not clone instead of starting from seed?
doing this ensures you`ll have all female plants, and never have to go back to seed, except for changing strains.then clone your next strain etc,etc.
and i believe that leaving your males with the females full-time, will "over-pollinate". due to the pollen sacks bursting continually.

Just do branch or two, pollen will linger if not cleaned up.
It also lowers potency of your bud big time if the hole plant goes to seed.

Latest posts

Back