poor puppy..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
i just found out that my wolf has very aggressive bone cancer...the doc says he has 3 months left. i've had him for 8 years, from 4 weeks old he's been a true family member...i'm gonna miss him alot..he's almost like another person to me...it hurts....

I am so sorry puff, no words can describe. I love my dogs more than some people (well most actually) I hope you and your family are ok.

sorry to hear puff. :(
it's so tough. i still mourn my rotti who i had to put down a few years ago. amazing what a bond an animal can have with you.

i can't even imagine replacing him and i don't think i'll try...i have a 1 yo german shepard but he's not as cool as gambit (my wolf) a.k.a Pibbs....he actually speaks to me in tones and by now i understand him...i'm still thinking the doc made a mistake..i can't imagine waking up one day and him not being there....man..

PUFF MONKEY said:
i can't even imagine replacing him and i don't think i'll try...i have a 1 yo german shepard but he's not as cool as gambit (my wolf) a.k.a Pibbs....he actually speaks to me in tones and by now i understand him...i'm still thinking the doc made a mistake..i can't imagine waking up one day and him not being there....man..

don't think about it, but be prepared.
enjoy him while you have him man.
you can feel sad and bummed out when he's gone, but he's not gone yet. so while he's there enjoy him, and make however long he has great for him.
(and i know what you mean, i didn't want to get another dog after my buddy died, couldn't go through that again. but his son has been great.. though unfortunatly is struggling with displasia now himself :()

large breeds are prone to bone problems like displasia..and cancer.

Have you thought of maybe giving him healing hemp oil? I don't know how much research has been done with animals, but if it works on people there is a chance it could help animals as well. Check out Rick Simpson's run from the cure on youtube. It is easy to make...I have done it several times and have made it for a friend of mine, that has bladder cancer.

If you have herb then you can make oil. I will help you if you like.

I have 5 dogs myself right now, and puppies too, so I understand your pain.

Peace
jangel
greenpassion.org

even with chemo he wouldn't last but another year...i'm gonna keep him until he starts suffering...the docs say this is the worst kind of cancer. no cure.. at fisrt we though we had the option to amputate so i was gonna make him a cool knife bladed peg leg but the experts say it's too far along ...

That sucks man...sorry to hear it Puff! My girlfriends dad had a pet wolf that died last yr sometime....they are cool creatures for sure!

HUGS PUFF!!!!! I lost the love of my life a few years ago..an australian sheperd..take lots of pics spoil the hell out of him and snuggle as much as possible.. take care man..I am cryin for you..

2Dog said:
HUGS PUFF!!!!! I lost the love of my life a few years ago..an australian sheperd..take lots of pics spoil the hell out of him and snuggle as much as possible.. take care man..I am cryin for you..
he is a great snuggle puppy...if he's bathed at least once a week...he just jacked my shepards whopper from him lol....my mom bought them each a whopper earlier...here are some pics i just took:D

gambit 001.JPG

gambit 002.JPG

gambit 003.JPG

stunning dog! he does look so healthy...

Beautiful pup PM.

Hey, long ago was it you that spoke about the neighbors mistreating their dog? Whatever happened there? Or was it someone else I'm thinking of?

Sorry to hear of your pups diagnosis. Best wishes and deepest sympathies. It's never easy losing a friend.

this wolf had a good life...he never saw the inside of a doghouse..he stayed inside with me . i used to take him out to the forest and take off his collar just to see him in his real element.. he even got to hunt a few times.. a pure wild animal..i consider myself lucky having been able to form a life long bond with an animal like this....he never learned 1 trick lol...he just loved my family(and our food).

SmokinMom said:
Beautiful pup PM.

Hey, long ago was it you that spoke about the neighbors mistreating their dog? Whatever happened there? Or was it someone else I'm thinking of?
yeah that was me....spca came and took the dog and they moved;)

Latest posts

Back