Post terrible news: what should i grow in general growing??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph James

What's goin on?
Reaction score
Hey guys

most of you probably heard the bad news about my run in with a snitch but oh well i must continue my love of gardening. soooooo!

What kind of grows are you guys interested in other than the one and only MARY-J!

I'd like to stick arround the forums and start a grow journal in the general growing thread but im not sure what i should start growing! Ive given thought to some cayenne peppers but i thought id ask for a few suggestions you guys might have.

Whatya guys think would be a fun plant to grow??

I replied in your other thread but here I am again....LOL. Give us some more info, indoor? do you have a yard? What's the situation. Right now is the perfect time to start looking and planning. I grow many things, too many LOL, so I wouldn't mind helping you pick something fun. And if you have a girlfriend growing some flowers won't hurt...shows effort on top of just giving them flowers...this coming from a disgruntled man who wants nothing to do with girls right now LOL.

Get some venus flytraps or some sort of carnivorous plant. They are challenging and fun to grow. I have some venus flytrap I'm going to be putting out pretty soon. I have one hibernating in my fridge right now. Cant' wait to get it into the dirt and see it grow. Keep us posted on what you decide to get. Take care and be safe.

i love growing fuscia's. there beautiful and you can chop em up,bend em and all that fun stuff too. i have mine lollipopped right now,when they start bloomin heavy they look like fountains of flowers flowing down the...wow, im baked

lyfr said:
i love growing fuscia's. there beautiful and you can chop em up,bend em and all that fun stuff too. i have mine lollipopped right now,when they start bloomin heavy they look like fountains of flowers flowing down the...wow, im baked

sounds like fun.

roses like on king of the hill lol

heck , buy a phototron too! LOL

seeds n stems maaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn.........

If you want, we can do an indoor lettuce grow together. I have a bunch of seedlings that I have been neglecting that I am going to be putting into DWC tonight. Hmmm... Maybe I'll make a little grow journal out of it. :ccc:

Latest posts

Back