Posted Without Comment ;-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewbOldster

Reaction score
Except to say...it came yestiddy. I'll get to it this weekend. 🤓

Attachments

• 20230927_060536.jpg
    20230927_060536.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
"I am going to miss you, Oloff," Jan said morosely.
Then, with the typical banter that the both of them delighted in, he added, "There's no one else here who can make me look so superior."

"Ach!" van Cortland took a playful swing at him. "It is too late for you to stow away on the Dove, here," he stamped his booted foot on the gangplank, "and come with me; they've already pumped out the lazarette as you can readily smell, and there's no place else you'd feel comfortable." 😄

"I am going to miss you, Oloff," Jan said morosely.
Then, with the typical banter that the both of them delighted in, he added, "There's no one else here who can make me look so superior."

"Ach!" van Cortland took a playful swing at him. "It is too late for you to stow away on the Dove, here," he stamped his booted foot on the gangplank, "and come with me; they've already pumped out the lazarette as you can readily smell, and there's no place else you'd feel comfortable." 😄
sounds like the start of a love song

"With a kind of epiphany, Jan had the realization that there was almost certainly a second culture in the colony underlying the male-dominated one. Interesting in its possibilities..."

Indeed...a 'second culture' without which the 'male dominated' culture would not survive. Jussayin'.

Boo ☝️
Still not sure about that trade.
Also tough to bring the boys any where too
not sure I'm gonna go thru with the trade joe, even with only 4000 miles, Goliath has less...usually 1/4 at a time when not out on a cruise...I built it too low, it's scheduled for new tubular A frame bushings and stouter springs...the oil pan sits about 4" off the ground...speed bumps will kill the beast faster than the NOS button...

Latest posts

Back