Posting just because she's pretty and then I saw it...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carpas48

Reaction score
What looks to be some kind of grasshopper. Anyone have any notion as to whether it is a friendly or not?
Pix1 edit.png

From what I read most grasshoppers eat leaves,,,so yeah I would get him off your plant.

Last edited:
It is pinkleberry, a sativa. I got a sample of the flower at the Emerald Harvest Ball 2021 and tracked down seeds. It provides a very, very nice high. Here's the information from the grower:

"Pinkleberry is an IBL and therefore has slowed down over the generations. It is finicky and does not like to be fed that much. I have always steered people away from starting under artificial light because the stress of light management can cause issues. Being an IBL ( inbred Line) it is best used as a breeding stock and less desirable for production. If you have it under 18/6 light cycle it could want to flower as soon as you put it outside. So be sure to wait till June to plant out. It doesn't do well with light cycle stress and so I advise it be started in April or May under natural sun light cycles."

I haven't had a harvest yet but from what I can see so far is that she's seems pretty bullet proof and stretches during flower.

However, the little feller in the video may have other plans. I didn't kill if because who could blame it? Maybe it just likes the smell too.

However, Dr. Zymes tonight after sunset.

I have a quart sized container of Dr Zymes concentrate in my ‘tool belt’. Always worked well for me and it is supposed to be ok to use even in flower.

It is pinkleberry, a sativa. I got a sample of the flower at the Emerald Harvest Ball 2021 and tracked down seeds. It provides a very, very nice high. Here's the information from the grower:

"Pinkleberry is an IBL and therefore has slowed down over the generations. It is finicky and does not like to be fed that much. I have always steered people away from starting under artificial light because the stress of light management can cause issues. Being an IBL ( inbred Line) it is best used as a breeding stock and less desirable for production. If you have it under 18/6 light cycle it could want to flower as soon as you put it outside. So be sure to wait till June to plant out. It doesn't do well with light cycle stress and so I advise it be started in April or May under natural sun light cycles."

I haven't had a harvest yet but from what I can see so far is that she's seems pretty bullet proof and stretches during flower.

However, the little feller in the video may have other plans. I didn't kill if because who could blame it? Maybe it just likes the smell too.

However, Dr. Zymes tonight after sunset.
View attachment 306734
That pinkleberry is pretty. That critter appears to be munching on her tho.

Latest posts

Back