Pranics WW & NL Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture16.jpg
Damn The Stretching... But hey.. they still hold themselves up.. and they stopped doing it...

Picture17.jpg
My Biggest of the Babies... White Widow

Picture18.jpg
Second Biggest... Northern Lights Pure Indica
Picture19.jpg
My Very Own Retard... Yes.. it looks kinda yellowish but that was the light.. had to move them to my desk to take the pics with web cam.. this is kinda a bad pic.. but it's a pic.. This Plant Rides the Tard Kart.

Picture15.jpg
The Runt of the litter... But gettin bigger everyday...

Picture14.jpg
Nother Pic of my Retard

Picture13.jpg
Yay For Marijuana...

yeah I know they are in clear cups.. But they'll be transplanted before Next Week.... I can see some roots.. but not too many... they look healthy.. very happy little buggers...

lookin good pranic, but you need to get that light closer. also put some extra dirt around those stems they won't stay up for long if you don't.

Keep them pics coming. They are nice and green.
BTW they are "special" not retards. :D

When they get transplanted... They'll get more dirt in their pots... and yeah the light is an inch from the tops.. *shrugs*

did it stretch like that with the light only being an inch away? If so let us know your light set-up. Careful when you transplant.

Grow is looking good pranic including your short bus rider.

Yeah they did mutt... I asked i think it was stoney.. but i have like 370 watts or so runnin and he said somethin like 2-3 inches.. but i've kept them lower than that.. they just keep getting taller and taller... well in the last week they haven't streatched that was all from when they just started out.. well not all of it.. i'm having a hard time explaining this one.. lol But it think you get what i'm saying.. Transplant of course i'll be carefull gonna stick them in 2 gallon pots.. might even go with 5.. not sure yet.. still up for grabs. And thanks guys

Transplant Set for Tomarrow... Putting them into a Big Rubbermaid Container Storage Box... Gotta Love Big Plastic things.... 4 plants into that and the last plant is going in it's own container i think.. Even though all 5 will fit in this container... I just don't want them to get root bound or anything ya know... I would be doing it tonight.. Just need about 10 more gallons worth of Soil... I only got this container a 1/4 of the way full.... Yeah.. Yay for Tomarrow.. Yay.... yay... yay. ok.. I'm done

Pranic....

I tried a large fluro in my space once....

I got a lot of stretch and I was surprised because that was one big mutha.

newfluoro.jpg

Nov 21 broken.jpg

You get a fan beatin' them babies around a li'l, you will eliminate that stretching/falling over problem. I use a mix of warm/cool tube flo's, and often allow them to grow right into the fixtures. (close close to the tops)

yeh my babies are about a half an inch away from my 2' floros are sooooo happy!

Hey Pranic, my babies were doing the same thing so after being told to add dirt and get them closer to the light...POW! They started getting all fat and happy. I put them in 5 gallon buckets and now they're really taking off. I had to add about 5 inches of dirt to each one of them at first to support them. I was afraid I'd break them if i tried sticks. Good Luck Sweetness! :D

April 26th: Updateage

* Transplanted 1 of the NL & 1 of the WW into larger pots. Not sure if the NL will make it.. some of the roots got damaged in the move. Crossing My fingers

* After a few days of small amounts of Nutes i've decided to switch back to Plain Good Filtered water, My plants seem to like it more.. and until i notice they need something a little extra, i'll be keeping them on it.

* Last 3 need transplanted the root systems on them are very healthy, however if they aren't transplanted in at least 2 days, they may find their way to the doom.

* My "Special Plant" has special leaves on it.. short lil stubby looking arms. I'll have to post a pic. But other than that it is becoming one large healthy plant. The fan leaves are getting nice and big.. thats a plus.. and it's also starting to look normal.. all of course but it's deformed short stubby looking leaves.

* My Runt... Is no longer a runt, in fact it is looking better now than my still now strongest WW.

* My WW i transplanted is loving her/his New Pot... 5 gall. and she looks happy as hell.. Not to mention after i transplanted the two and switched them back to plain water.. they started stinkin like hell.. Like puttin off an earthy i'm a happy horny plant aroma...

Oh yeah.. I also forgot 2 days ago.. i feel bad for the kiddo.. but i burnt one of the plants... the leaves are a lil brown in one spot now... my bad..

After Putting off Transplanting 3 of the plants for aprox. 2 weeks, i've gotten them in their new home. Which they will stay until they reach harvest. Although they took a beating from the fact that i'm a jackass and wasn't really paying attetion to them, let 3 of them get root-bound and forgot to water them all a few days in a row, they're recovering quite well. They are starting to perk up, and are once again looking healthy. There are a few brown tips on the edge of a few of the leaves, and my accidental burn spot on one of the plants. They've had a small amount of stunted growth, and a few of the roots had broken during transplant, however they just keep on keeping on.. Strong little shits.

Photo Update in... 15 min.

Picture134.jpg

Picture136.jpg

Picture137.jpg

Picture138.jpg

Picture139.jpg

Picture140.jpg

Picture141.jpg

Picture135.jpg

My Beaten.. Abused.. Forgetten.. Plants.. Although for a while i've been busy as ****.. and have been basically ignoring my plants i'm shocked they still are alive.. Well a photo is worth a zillion words.. so there you have it.

miss Pranic.....those plants are not the only ones you've been ignoring! :( Gree Gree misses you!!!!! Your babies are looking great by the way!!!! :D

Dead..... Busted... Caught.... any other words could explain...

Thats terrible to hear....hopefully you do not get prosecuted legaly for the small personal grow.

pranicfever said:
Dead..... Busted... Caught.... any other words could explain...
Pranic what the hell is going on. I just read a thread saying your leaving the forum now this. *** is going on. If ya get the chance send me a PM or something.

Latest posts

Back