Pre-98 Bubba

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the pics the plant in the left seems in need of a feeding ... Isn't her ?

Looking good :cool:

Thanks guys, they are really stinking up the place today!

Bho, that is actually a different strain, she was much taller than the bubbas and the yellow leaves are from light bleaching because she was so close to the light while the Bubbas were still growing

Looking good! I was thinking of picking up a Pre-98 Bubba clone from a dispensary in LBC.

Could you PM me the name of the dispensary in Santa Ana where you acquired these seeds?

Looking good....my Pre 98 is about 14 days into 12/12. This strain gets hella pretty when she gets far into flower. Usually get some nice fall colors when the leaves start fading.

looking nice.. you guys made me get some of those beans from the tude so im looking foward to your grow...

Update time, been pretty lazy havent been checking my thread, thanks for the posts guys, my ladies are getting ready to give up the ghost, probably gonna harvest about the 20th, im at about 30% cloudy 5% amber 65% clear now, so i figure 2 weeks should make her ready to chop, have to wait and see.

I broke a branch on one of my ladies about a week ago while moving them around, branch was hanging low and got twisted between two buckets, so i dried it and have been curing it a bit, smells amazing, and the high is great based on the buzz i could harvest now and be happy, absolutely no green smell or taste even without a cure, which makes me very happy.

Enough typing, time for pics, these pics are actually about a week old, they have gotten alot more red black and purple in the leaves over the last week.

GEDC0564.JPG

GEDC0565.JPG

GEDC0567.JPG

GEDC0566.JPG

GEDC0568.JPG

GEDC0574.JPG

GEDC0583.JPG

Latest posts

Back