Pre-98 Bubba

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any time I.E. Now that I look at them without being high, they look really nice. LOL, If they haven't started to grow at least an inch a day, they will soon. Take care bro. :)

Thanks for the Comments and for stopping by everyone, its funny talking about the the slow growth thing, because today they look like they doubled in size, im always surprised when they get a big growth spurt, ill post some new pics in a couple days, gonna let em get about 16-18 inches and then put em under the 1000w, start flowering.

Iron Emmett said:
Update time, havent been updating because honestly i am not at all thrilled with the growth rate of these seedlings,
Emmett

Seed stock should grow pretty heartily compared to clone stock, but '98 bubba is no race car. If these truly represent the strain at all, then might as well make a drink and kick off your shoes 'cause it'll be a minute. And I wouldn't worry about being thrilled with them so much 'til they're done.. ;)

Well, time for an update, since my last post ive had some problems with Aphids, so i didnt move my plants under the 1000w, they havent really got alot of side shoot formation, having them all jammed under a 4 Tube 24" T5 sucked, but they are in the grow room now, and they should really start taking off.

Some of the Leaves are a bit messed up from the stuff i used to kill the Aphids, but it really worked, been over a week and havent seen one yet.

Just gonna veg em till i can take some a couple clones from each, then switch em over.

GEDC0414.JPGGEDC0416.JPGGEDC0418.JPGGEDC0420.JPGGEDC0422.JPG

Those are some gorgeous fat-leafed Bubbas, and I know what both of you mean about the clubs getting creative with strain names to pimp their goods. I've gotten "Kush" in So Cal that turned out to have very obvious sativa traits, which gets on my last nerve. I may need to go up north to be certain I am getting authentic Purple Kush.

Thanks for stopping by Skin, and you are correct, the Clubs are a gamble when it comes to genetics, the big problem is people who dont know anything about growing, like i spotted some DJS blueberry at a club here, and was asking questions, the guy just stared at me, and when i asked if it was a strong blueberry smelling/tasting pheno, he asked me what pheno meant, some stoner opens a club and gets all his stoner buddies to work there and thats what ya get, people labeling clones whatever they think will sell em.

Thanks for the comments on my girls, im so excited to start them flowering, i wanna compared to the clone Pre-98.

Iron Emmett said:
when i asked if it was a strong blueberry smelling/tasting pheno, he asked me what pheno meant

Sheesh.. Cross that one off the lil' black book...

Look'in good Iron Emmett. They will love you for the 1000w's. PEACE!!

Thanks for dropping in Chef and Power, they have already really started to bush out in just 2 days, gonna give em a week then take two clones from each and flip em over!

i cant wait, ive been buying my all my buds lately and it gets really expensive.

Iron Emmett said:
Thanks for dropping in Chef and Power, they have already really started to bush out in just 2 days, gonna give em a week then take two clones from each and flip em over!

i cant wait, ive been buying my all my buds lately and it gets really expensive.
I know what you mean by expensive. It really sucks to have to pay for reg. bud and then come on here and look at this stuff. :holysheep:

Plants gonna love that new light.

I have to say, I agree with NV, my Pre 98 Bubba is a slow grower too. Of plants that all went in at once, it is by far the smallest. Packed with budsites, still the smallest plant.

I hope to see your flower cycle start soon. Cant wait. Tho I am outdoors growing, we are almost at the same stage once you flip. I have been showing flowers here for about a week.

Again, Looking Good!

Check out the link below "Bud Picture of the Year", DJ Shorts Blueberry, dispensary bought seeds, my outdoor 2009. Not heavy in the blueberry aroma, but a quick finisher with some massive kola's and they were awesome big plants, over 9 feet. I have found DJ Shorts seeds in many Northern California dispensary's, tho only bought them once.

My Pre 98 cut grows at a snails pace as well....good thing is she don't stretch much.

Wow nice to see so many people following along, hope i can give a good showing here, they are slow growing as a few people have mentioned, but they are taking off, i topped them all last night, i will give them a few days then switch em, probably wait until sunday or so, they are already drinking nearly a gallon of water a day each in the hempy buckets, thirsty ladies!

tc, that Blueberry looks great, ive seen that pic before and its always beautiful, ive always wanted to grow DJS blueberry, but i dont wanna get clone from a club because i wanna have a choice of pheno, if i ever see seeds for sale locally i'd snatch them up for sure, some of them just look so sexy.

Hehehe if you grow it they will come........ya know how potheads are!

Im growing the regular Bubba Kush and yeah she grow real slow at first but at the end she fill up good and has some big DANKie Buds skunky Ill b watching Im a week into flower aswell. GOOD LUCK w/ YOUr pre 98!!!

Update time, been a bit since i posted some pics, i flipped them to 12/12 on the 19th, so they should start to show a bit of change anyday now, i backed off my light a bit cause i was getting some light bleaching, they are drinking about a gallon of water every 2 days now, growing quickly starting to bush out some, i tied down two of them just so some of the lower branches could get light, and the undergrowth really exploded, it seems like its been a long time since i popped these beans, its finally to the fun part of the grow :)

Thanks for stopping by and all your comments everyone, ill be updating weekly now that they are flowering, wish me luck.

GEDC0424_1.JPG

GEDC0427.JPG

GEDC0428.JPG

Latest posts

Back