Pre flower just started her new nutes today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chi11yWi11y1!

Reaction score
Thoughts?

Attachments

• 20200815_131101_HDR.jpg
    20200815_131101_HDR.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 21
Definitely go by what the new growth is doing which looks good as far as I can tell from the pic.
Old bay thank you for the advice that is what i was going with as well.. Since some of the lower parts are turning yellow from lack of sun.. She seems to just have a light color as a strain

nice sativa...I don't believe the yellowing leaves are due to lack of sun but lack of nutrients available to the plant...they either are not getting enough or lockout may be an issue...

nice sativa...I don't believe the yellowing leaves are due to lack of sun but lack of nutrients available to the plant...they either are not getting enough or lockout may be an issue...
Yes boo that i do get but also a few weeks ago i had a spider mite problem which was resolved but i think they did good work on the lower portion before i got the job done.. I didnt want to trim too many fan leaves too early but i see no stress or cause for concern if they get too dead they get cut

it all begins with 1...I lost 1 years worth of crops due to too much calcium in my water which never entered my mind...been using it to grow for 20 years and now it's piss poor...look at the little things before they become big...curious, what did you use to treat your mites...

Well since im trying to keep it organic i went with a hydrogen peroxide water and neem oil mix ... There was a few ants that were beginning to plant their aphids but i used peppermint oil on the outside of the smart pot to deter them as well.. So far no trace of the mites for almost 2 weeks now and the ants are at bay... I have 2 spider that are hunting freely on my girl but they don shoot webs so that helps too..so far the mix hasnt had any negative effects on the past i have literally killed my plants trying to fight pests but this girl seems more hardy especially growing outdoors she has delt with a few bumps..

Latest posts

Back