Preservation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa

Reaction score
How long can we hold or preserve the potency of the marijuana and how?

Most use sealed glass jars (mason jars) in dark cool area, last a year or more. I have heard but never tried a vacuum seal and in the freezer for 5 years, just what I heard.

HydroManiac said:
lisa smokes now??

:rofl:

:ciao: lisa..I have 7 harvest now...i use mason jars..after the cure ..i place down in wine celler..I dont Drink;) ..and have just pulled up some from my first which was a year ago this time:cool: ..and have loaded a :bong1:and got ripped..now i heard freezer was bad..and i heard it was good..so I did both..I have 2 ounces of the smame weed ..harvested at the same time and yadee..yadee..when stored one plant went into freezer..ill try and remember to bring it out and sample for you. i also vaccume pack Large bags..but only vaccume the air dont crush the budds..I think thats what they call " Brick Weed " :p anyway Hope this helps.. Marry Christmas :bolt::bong:

We have a food saver, vacum sealer for long term...

Short term or trade for money usually goes in kerr name brand jars.
Hash also end up in one or the other.

Vacum sealing last a minimum of two years in my exp.
Still smokin harvests from years back.

i once found some smoke in an old abandoned house that the owners had gotten killed yrs prior.it was in mason jars and by looking at the jars,you could tell it had been there awhile.it was some dank arse smoke.smooth and very heavy hitting.

Just so long as them ghosts don't come lookin' for their weed andy ;)

Just don't handle your frozen weed until it is completely thawed so you don't knock off the brittle frozen trichomes. I'm one of the anti-freezing people, but I have no scientific information, just my opinion.

lisa said:
How long can we hold or preserve the potency of the marijuana and how?

This is a test-only a test-lmao
:laugh:
She did use the word "we" so maybe she grew some-lol

Gb

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl:

:ciao: lisa..I have 7 harvest now...i use mason jars..after the cure ..i place down in wine celler..I dont Drink;) ..and have just pulled up some from my first which was a year ago this time:cool: ..and have loaded a :bong1:and got ripped..now i heard freezer was bad..and i heard it was good..so I did both..I have 2 ounces of the smame weed ..harvested at the same time and yadee..yadee..when stored one plant went into freezer..ill try and remember to bring it out and sample for you. i also vaccume pack Large bags..but only vaccume the air dont crush the budds..I think thats what they call " Brick Weed " :p anyway Hope this helps.. Marry Christmas :bolt::bong:

Thank you so much. And Merry Christmas to you also.

Latest posts

Back