"Prices Around The World"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ClapOnCannabis i just wanna know Florida in which cuntry prices are so low ??
sure is not in US

taxachusetts has it as this

schwag
25 1/8
40 1/4
95 oz.

mids
30 1/8
50 1/4
150 oz.

highs include:
NL, jerry berry(renamed wonderberry i think)
and a sloo of purple strains all range any where from 230-500 oz.

Im not gunna tell you where i am but lets just say it is west europe

Where we are i would say that we pay $40 - $50 for 3.5g

That really sucks as it can cost you $255 - $315 for an Oz

Here in Spain you really can´t find nuggets, in fact it´s almost easier to buy a cheap plane ticket (100 euros two-way) and fly to amsterdam. But there is a TON of hash here. Prices are about 20 euros for 8 grams. Comin straight from Morracco.

240 for an ounce of regular beaster nug here in jersey...the good sh*t is 400 an ounce

here in southern california (san diego) the price for me ranges from around 30-40 a half for some decent bud $60-$80 an oz i have paid $120-$150 for a quarter pound of around the same quality (the QP was slightly lower quality but not by much), like i said it was decent a bowl would give you a decent high that would last an hour or two depending on the sack. for some good bud i pay around $50-$60 a half oz $90-$100 an oz . for chronic it is normally around $20-$30 a gram $40-$50 a 1/8 and i paid $110 for my last half oz but it was over like a gram. one good thing is i very rarely run into low quailty weed in SD.

WA, OR area,

1oz - 150 to 300 (depends on who you know, quality almost has nothing to do with it)

20 (2grams) aka dub, 20 bucks, no matter what quality (the higher the quality, the less you get. really good stuff is weighed out to 1.4 or so. the worse product, the more you get up to 2.0)

thats kinda the two amounts anyone needs to know..

___

it seems like its pretty much the same cost everywhere anyway. in the states that is...

i'm in south carolina and i pay about
20$ a quarter for schwag
30 for some mid
40 for dro (doesn't really impress me)
60 for some stuff thats supposed to be shipped from cali and is nice its about the same as kymebud
real kymebud i pay 75 for but most people charge 100

most people i buy from have pretty good discounts for buying alot though like i can get that stuff that is 60 a quarter for about 200 an ounce

i used to have a real good deal on kyme 900 for Qp but the guy i was buying it from fucked up his connection (got like 2800$ on the front and didn't pay up) and now all the kyme i can find is like 400 an oz (i don't buy it)

Dude im in Nc and i get like High High Mid for 30 a quarter dont smoe schwagg or dro i can get some kindbud for 40 a quarter i can get this
other stuff from my bro for 50 a quarter its really good

Gods Advocate said:
WA, OR area,

1oz - 150 to 300 (depends on who you know, quality almost has nothing to do with it)

20 (2grams) aka dub, 20 bucks, no matter what quality (the higher the quality, the less you get. really good stuff is weighed out to 1.4 or so. the worse product, the more you get up to 2.0)

thats kinda the two amounts anyone needs to know..

___

it seems like its pretty much the same cost everywhere anyway. in the states that is...
man people get ripped off i sell like 7 or 8 grams for 25 bucks but i dont sell much bud just to close buddys

here in my college town its anywhere from 20 to 35 on the quater and back home its from 70 on the quater up to 100 on the quarter for exotic stuff.

here in japan, it's 6,000 to 10,000 yen ($50-$80 USD) a gram.

yes, i said a gram :(

but hey, at least it prompted me to learn how to grow...

Well, when i lived in maine the prices were 200 an ounce, 50 a quarter, 100 for a half etc. I never complained because they have really high weeds and we got even northern lights for about 300 an ounce in Maine.

In Georgia:

Regs: 70-80 an ounce.
Mids: 90-110 an ounce
Highs: 300-400 an ounce

Thank god i don't have to buy anymore! lol

~Burn One~
Dewayne

down under here in new zealand a good ounce usally indoors will go from say $250-$350 in the real dry times up to $400 a ounce
when outdoor seasons finished from $150-$250 for ok outdoors a ounce
$20-25 for a tinnie(1gram)

usa midwest

$45-60 oz - low -mid grade

$40-60 1/8 -high grade $250-500oz-or free if ur growin

here in sunny manchester prices are 1/8=£20, 1/4=£35 1/2=65 and an ounce costs £125 and having been skimmed for 20 years i'm fast become self sufficient.
PEACE

Bud isn't that cheap here. The cheapest ounce I could get would run $160 and I know A LOT of people and have a lot of good connections. You will pay $30-$40 an 1/8 depending for decent to good. $45-$60 for great or exotic.

Latest posts

Back