Problem I have...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O ok lol soo yeah i just want it to grow a little and get like 6 7 grams off it... im not looking for much just want to grow my first plant and continue from there ;)

guys what if you dont turn the light at the exact time on 12/12- lets say one day on 6:30 the other on 6:25 ? would 5-10 minutes less or more stress the plants?:rolleyes:

red_ss said:
guys what if you dont turn the light at the exact time on 12/12- lets say one day on 6:30 the other on 6:25 ? would 5-10 minutes less or more stress the plants?:rolleyes:
I use a timer but have noticed that it misses the same time over time and hasnt caused any problems at all a few mins here and there wont be any thing that would cause that much stress IMO but nature does seem to be oddly timed at times too.

Few minutes before and after no big deal.....just no light AFTER the dark period commenced. Example: lights been off for an hour then turn em back on then back off kinda thing. It takes a little bit (not long) for the plants to go to sleep...in nature more gradual of a change.

Ok so if i take an area 1' 1' by 2' height.... get a seed in a bucket with a small lamp above it let it grow some to were i want it... do 12/12 and get the bud it should work right?? i just want 1 small plant with bout 6-10g's of bud on it probably grow regs or some other stuff like that...

Mutt said:
Few minutes before and after no big deal.....just no light AFTER the dark period commenced. Example: lights been off for an hour then turn em back on then back off kinda thing. It takes a little bit (not long) for the plants to go to sleep...in nature more gradual of a change.

:yeahthat: i didnt address that aspect, really in the frame of time i thought we were more to the if your late cause you dont use a timer but only by a few mins a day here and there.I use timers my self so that way unless one burns out or some other type of equipment failure happenes i know i can be there when i need be.

annscrib said:
yea thats about right.... now im not the pro but what ive been reading yea if you dont want your plant to get real big when it gets the size you want it then flip lights to 12/12

yes but remember when in flower they will still grow alot so bear this in mind for a small grow :tokie:

Latest posts

Back